Littlest Pet Shop VPs..love em or hate em?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dbkari

Reaction score
Hi guys! The topic pretty much says it all..what do you think of the Littlest Pet Shop VPs? Are they worth collecting for the fun factor or just because they fit into the VP category? =p

I remember trying one of those a while back (like when I just got outta high school...) I was entertained for about 5 minutes if I remember. I don't think I actually brought it anywhere with me like I do with my tamas, so I think there was a little of a lack luster relationship with them and me. I don't remember specifically why I did not enjoy them, I just remember being very unenthused. :<

I know plenty of people who collect them though just cause they are a VP, but when I collect, I collect to play and enjoy my pets, so I usually try something out and if it doesn't strike my fancy I don't collect it.

-Purn

Thanks for the reply, Purn! I agree, I'll only collect VPs if I enjoy them. Even though it would be just splendid to have all the VPs in the world (maniacal laughter)!

By the way, I'm watching your DNA fish on ebay. Did you not enjoy playing with that one? It looks so adorable!

Thanks for the reply, Purn! I agree, I'll only collect VPs if I enjoy them. Even though it would be just splendid to have all the VPs in the world (maniacal laughter)!

By the way, I'm watching your DNA fish on ebay. Did you not enjoy playing with that one? It looks so adorable!
No, actually I did enjoy playing with it - My husband and I are trying to sure up our debts :< I thought it was super cute and I really absolutely adore the design of the device itself, just bills ya know... It's a wonderful pet for any collection and a really easy going one at that. :)

-Purn

I liked them for a while. I still have them as a part of my collection of digital pets...but I don't really play with them anymore. Just because I would rather play with a tama over them... as they use the same batteries. I had a Husky (first) then a Siamise cat.... Then a "On the Loose" panda for a steal... I found all the pandas very quickly. Oh and a Monkey Pen one... I took that on my trip a while ago and finally unlocked everything since it was on long enough and I didn't have a screwdriver with me... I liked they came with charms on them... I put them on a charm braclet I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back