Im new to tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kittenkitten2

Reaction score
my tama has poop all over the floor, has a skull above its head, and is crying...what do i do?!

first, hit the first button till you get to the icon that looks like a toilet, then hit the middle button. that should get rid of the poop. next hit the first button till you get to the icon that looks like a medicine bag and then hit the middle button. if the skull is still there you may need to hit the middle button again. you may want to google some tamagotchi instructions for future reference

i saved up 4 my tama, its old so it costed me $20.00...from a yardsale (if u ask my parents they think it was a bad deal)

also if its crying, hit the first button till you get to an icon that looks like a person yelling. click that. then hit praise, and he should be ok. dont forget to feed him!

These are the steps:

1) Click on the icon that has a tilet on it to clear out the poop

2) Click on the icon with a hospital "x" on it (or the bag with a "x" on it) to make the skull dissaspear, and make sure you may need to press the hospital sign/bag several times before she/he has gone well.

3) If he/she is still crying, click on the icon with a face and a speaking bubble thing on it and hit PRAISE.

Hope I helped!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back