Instant Nostalgia! :')

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShuaRzz

Reaction score
I can't believe it. I was searching up random usernames, then I decided to search my own name. Many members appeared and I kept scrolling until I found the username joshnemo. All of my memories had returned!

I suddenly remembered my obsession with Tamagotchi's, how I used to always visit these boards and many other Tamagotchi-Related websites, etc etc. I just can't believe it! :ichigotchi:

Sadly, I haven't been on that account in quite a long time - my last time on that account was a day in 2007 - so I am unable to remove this account and continue looking around on my original account as I have forgotten both my password and my email address. :(

To any reading moderators/administrators, if I can somehow provide proof that it is truly my original account, I'd be willing to exchange accounts!

Thank you so much for these five years filled with memories, it's been such an expirience and a large part of my childhood life. ^_^

That is awesome to hear!! I honestly get that feeling again every time I come on the forums. :)
Indeed, it just makes me relive all the memories. I've been on these boards for six years! I can't believe it! :wacko:

That's awesome! All you have to do to get back on your old account though is to just simply tell them the email that belonged to that account, and maybe password, possibly. I tried to get my old account back but failed.. Hopefully, it goes well for you though! :DD

it's been such an expirience and a large part of my childhood life.
happy.gif
Mine too I've just rediscovered this site in June but have know this site since 2007! I still remember my old username and password but I like this one better. just looking at the gallery gave me a Nostalgia felling just looking at those old pics I took of my tamas makes me fell like a kid again
smile.gif
(I'm only 13)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's awesome! All you have to do to get back on your old account though is to just simply tell them the email that belonged to that account, and maybe password, possibly. I tried to get my old account back but failed.. Hopefully, it goes well for you though! :DD

I've tried as many passwords as I can remember, but to no avail are they correct. Same goes for my email address. :(

I haven't been on that account for four years! Surely I can prove that it really is my account differently? Either way, all of the details match up. Both have the same full name and the same date of birth! :blink:

Mine too I've just rediscovered this site in June but have know this site since 2007! I still remember my old username and password but I like this one better. just looking at the gallery gave me a Nostalgia felling just looking at those old pics I took of my tamas makes me fell like a kid again :) (I'm only 13)

Indeed, it's always nice looking back. Oh really? I'm fourteen now! ;)

I still have my original account. I don't use Tamatalk actively any more. Generally I come on here around once every 6 months to a year to see how things are here. It's awesome to see how the site has changed over the years.

I still have my original account. I don't use Tamatalk actively any more. Generally I come on here around once every 6 months to a year to see how things are here. It's awesome to see how the site has changed over the years.
It is so spectacular to see the different waves of members along with threads and rumours. It truly is magnificent! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back