How do you like to eat your sandwiches?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting chips in sandwiches is super yummy!

Strange enough I found that Turkey and Roast Beef together in a sandwich tastes pretty good. Though grilled Roast Beef with Swiss or Provolone cheese with a side of au' jus is really good! :9 nomnomnom!!

-Purn

I like just plain old ham,provolone and yellow mustard. :p It's even better toasted.

Raspberry jam.. I've liked jam sandwiches since I was a kid, and it's always been raspberry.

Well, as weird as Sandwiches get, Me and Nazo made the most epic one ever!

We used:

Bread

Jalapeño cheeze whiz

peach jam

bananas

penutbutter

caramal sauce.!!!! :p

we are weird! :D

I like my sandwiches on white bread with a piece of ham and lettuce.

And I eat it one layer at a time.

Haha, I'm not much of a sandwich person.

My favourite sandwich is an open sandwich (only one piece of bread) with Skordalia dip which I buy from the Yoghurt Shop. It's amazing! :D

hmmmm.... what can i say?

falafil,potatoes,cucumber,pickles

yum yummmy!

:lol:

No matter what kind of meat I have in the sandwich, I usually have more veggies in it than meat. I just prefer it that way. The only spread I have in it is mustard. I either have the sliced pickles in the sandwich or I have a pickle on the side. I normally eat my sandwich with chips.

Chicken/Turkey

Mayo

Provolone/Havarti/Jack :D

Avocado <333

Fries if there are any

On this amazing roll called Torta (Or is that the brand?) Or on whatever.

Dani special :tarakotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bread

Lettuce

Mayo

Turkey

Onions

Pickles

Turkey

Mayo

Lettuce

Bread

Cut in half..on white bread(sunbeam)

***hint:avoid dressings (e.g. Mayo or mustard) on bread it will make the sanwhich soggy.. Try spreading in lettuce meat or cheese... I don't eat cheese on my sanwhich though******

I love this sanwhich... Im so particular after watching my Mamaw prepare it numerous times I wrote the order in which she added toppings..goofy me ikr? But it just tastes better the way she makes it...cut perfectly in half..

Goes best with CranGrape or SweetTea or Water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back