Has anyone read/owns this tamagotchi manga?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner

Reaction score
So, while boredly looking through the old manga on my shelf, I came across this tamagotchi gag manga I bought during my tamagotchi lover phase. There's lots of toilet humor in there, and features v3 characters.

It looks like this: https://i53.tinypic.com/2qlvjti.jpg <- Link if you can't see the pic in the spoiler

2qlvjti.jpg

So, has anyone ever read/just happen to have this manga?

More pictures please? XD Gotta see this...

Is it in Jap.? If so, I can still read it :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't post the whole book. -.- Scanning it would be a pain, and no way would I have time to scan 100+ pages of manga... Sorry. The cover is probably the most I can post since it's the easiest to take a pic of. There isn't a summary or anything on the back since it's a japanese book, for those of you who are wondering.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't post the whole book. -.- Scanning it would be a pain, and no way would I have time to scan 100+ pages of manga... Sorry. The cover is probably the most I can post since it's the easiest to take a pic of. There isn't a summary or anything on the back since it's a japanese book, for those of you who are wondering.
JAPANESE?!! *EXCITED* MUST. SEE. MEH BEH LEARNING THE JAP XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back