A few questions about my Tama-Go?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Star728

Reaction score
So I got a Tama- Go yesterday and I would like some help...

1) What kind of dance is the Pee Pee Potty Dance? I found out you could potty train them and I wish to put a toilet but so far all I could do is clean the droppings on the floor. Please help??

2) Why doesnt my Tama-Go Hoshitchi brush its teeth or bathe? Its only a toddler so far, the thing that looks like a star.

3) When it grows into an adult and you find a mate, will they live with you forever and do you have to take care of both of them??

4)Is it normal for my Hoshitchi to keep dancing around the room every second??

5) How do you connect to the computer the TamaTown?

6) Why does sometimes my tama-go says something like "User Log In" And have a bunch of numbers?? And what do you do there?

You dont have to answer all of them. Just the ones you know. :D

That's all for now.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
1) There are wiggle lines.

2) It probably doesn't have enough training.

3) No, they stay a couple days, have a baby, and leave a couple days later. No, you don't have to take care of both.

4) Yes, it is normal.

5) Go to the website, https://new.tamatown.com/

6) You take that information to the website to log in to Tamatown.

Last edited by a moderator:
1) There are wiggle lines.

2) It probably doesn't have enough training.

3) No, they stay a couple days, have a baby, and leave a couple days later. No, you don't have to take care of both.

4) Yes, it is normal.

5) Go to the website, https://new.tamatown.com/

6) You take that information to the website to log in to Tamatown.[/b][/color]

Thanks, but what do you mean "wiggle lines"??

im pretty sure all of that is normal all tamas always dance around the room unless your in the bathroom or somethin and it takes quite a while and quite alot of good training to get it potty trained

im pretty sure all of that is normal all tamas always dance around the room unless your in the bathroom or somethin and it takes quite a while and quite alot of good training to get it potty trained

Thanks! But I still dont know what the dance looks like D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back