R e b e l ' s D i a r y

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ℝεʟ' αґƴ - - - ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀

Hey. It's me again. Yeah, I'm pretty new, but I deleted my old account (don't ask) so I'll just tell you about my Tamagotchi, REBEL!

Rebel is a female Petichi. She's second generation and her dad is...nothing you should know about. I'll be referring myself here as the TamaGuardian. And I don't use something like Mommy or whatnot. Just an opinion :) ). These are her stats:

ℯЬℯℓ

WEIGHT: 07 LBS

HUNGER: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

HAPPINESS: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

STRESS: 00

TONE: 317

RHYTHM: 309

ORIGINAL: 269

GENRE: ROCK N' ROLL

GOTCHI POINTS: 100GP (it's so unfair I thought I was gonna get half of her dad's money which was like, 21 million! ಠ_ಠ

That was her very first Stat Check. I'll be updating it in a while, so stay tuned! :>

cool.gif
GoldenStrings13

Last edited by a moderator:
❀◕ ◕❀

TamaGuardian here after 1 minute of posting the topic! Rebel just turned into Hitodetchi!
hitodetchi.gif
'sigh' Time flies so fast... ಥ_ಥ...

Anyways, she's playing with her doll house now and her instrument is a keyboard. She likes it a lot too! °◡° She's been really needy lately, and I've been taking care of her secretly. The dumb rules in school are so sick I wanna rip the handbook. ◑.◑ LOL just an expression. I hide it inside my little Angry Birds pouch, and it fits right in with all my other money!
happy.gif
It's perfectly safe with the sounds off, and I put it to sleep during class hours. That way there's no need to pause! ≧◡≦

I'll be taking her to TamaSchool when she wakes up, it just bothers me how I'll be starting aaaall over again trying to get my skill points higher! -.-

Anyways, her stats are pretty the same, and she is soo cute although I overfed her when she was still a Petichi ⊙.☉ I'll be going now and am excited to see how she turns out tomorrow! NIGHT NIGHT! :>

Hey guys it's me again. Rebel just got a visitor from her doorstep...guess who??? THAT'S RIGHT! Her teacher! She gave her a book and she was all flattered about it. :> She just went to school and played jump rope! LOOK! She's on right now!
blink.gif

REBEL: Hey guys it's me! Just came home from school with a bunch of other guys. We had fun pwaying jump wope and I won the whole thing!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

ME: Psh. You absolutely don't remind me of your dad. He was always quiet and smiles a lot, but he was quite the Dreamitchi.

REBEL: Woow. Dad was a Dweamitchi? No wonder I'm so awesome!

ME:
rolleyes.gif

REBEL: ...what??
mad.gif

ME: Nothing!
biggrin.gif

REBEL: Talking makes me hungwy. Feed meh!

ME: (╥﹏╥) Sometimes I wonder where you came from.
tongue.gif

And she's out! Rebel may sometimes make me throw on a sourface, I still love her and will take care of her until she grows up as...a Dazzilitchi! :) Here are her stats:

tumblr_lpuu2y1ae81qcn2vb.gif

WEIGHT: 10 LBS

STRESS: 03

TONE: 354

RHYTHM: 345

ORIGINAL: 307

GENRE: RnB (I had a change of mind)

GOTCHI POINTS: 100 -.-'

That's all for now, TamaBuddies. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! Just a quick update! Rebel's about to sign in with some great news!

REBEL: HEY EVWYONE! SO PUMPED UP WYT NOW!!!! EEEK! DADDY JUST CAME IN! HE GAVE US 15 100 GOTCHI POINTS! WEE! WE NOT SO POOR ANYMORE! I WOVE YOU DADDY YOU ARE SO AWESOME LIKE ME!

ME: Er-hem.

REBEL: Oh, sowy. I was just excited.
happy.gif

ME: Well, at least now you've seen you're dad. He'll be visiting us every once in a while.

REBEL: Do you think I'll be as awesome as him when I grow up?

ME: Hold your horses, Rebel. You're still a toddler...ah, I miss those days. When you're only problem was tying your shoe laces and learning left from right...

REBEL: I don't HAVE shoe laces.

ME: Right. So anything else?

REBEL: Can we see that Kuribotchi again? He's sooo cute!

ME:
ohmy.gif
mellow.gif
rolleyes.gif
sleep.gif
dry.gif

REBEL: WELL IT'S TRUE!

ME: Fine. Well that's all for now guys. That Kuribotchi's got a ladylove. I''ll be going to TamaSchool to get there. See ya!

Sorry for the late update, guys. Something went wrong...anyways, I just wanted to tell you Rebel just turned into a Ichigotchi! ^_^ It was pretty shocking...probably because it took me so long to clean her poop and she usually gets 1 heart missing...-.-. Anyways, she said she's shy and said something about being grown up already. Ahh...Rebel, you've grown...
sad.gif
. Oh, and remember the Kuribotchi?He became Rebel's band mate and is currently a Kikitchi, Daniel! In Rebel's band, Mint, Daniel plays the guitar. The other is a Ringotchi, Thu. Weird name, right? She sort of likes Daniel too. Tough to be the only guy in band, huh? Anyway, check out her stats!

tumblr_lpuu21NxSI1qcn2vb.gif

WEIGHT: 29 LBS

TONE: 651

RHYTHM: 659

ORIGINAL: 671

MONEY: 27, 920 (THANKS TO HER DAD!)

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW. I need to go to the mall. Gonna repair my old guitar. -.- BYE!

GUYS! Rebel turned into an Onputchi! -.- I thought I just kept a heart empty sometimes and just forget the poop for a few minutes! Sucks. I'm a horrible guardian T.T Anyways, not time for self pity, I turned her into a Dazzilitchi ^^ Her band mates are now a Kunoitchi and Chantotchi. First audition was an epic fail. -.- So here are her stats... :)

WEIGHT: 40

HUNGER: ❤ ❤ ❤

STRESS: 18

TONE: 804

RHYTHM: 797

ORIGINAL: 838

GOTCHI POINTS: 25 150

That's all for now...she is still shy...
dry.gif

Hey guys! Rebel has finally got the guts to come back and talk to us!

REBEL: Hey guys! Rebel here and I just came from our concert! Sorry it took so long for the update! I was having double thoughts.

ME: Oh, please. So yeah, what's new?

REBEL: Oh, well, after a few more practices, we had a second audition, and passed! It was pretty cool. And, Daniel asked me out!

ME: Really... >.>

REBEL: Yes! Oh, and Thu said she's already in a relationship or something like that. Doesn't matter though, she is just playing drums.

ME: REBEL! She is still in charge of the beat, ya know.

REBEL: Beat, schmeat. I'm gonna go on a date with Daniel. Bye for now! :D

ME: -.- UGH.

SO HERE ARE HER STATS:

WEIGHT: 87 LBS

TONE: 999

RHYTHM: 999

ORIGINAL: 999