Trying to Convert My Friend Into a Tamafan

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazzlelitchi

Reaction score
Well after going to the mall yesterday, I whipped out my tamagotchi color just to check on it. She was all "whoah" Then she showed me her four. I think they were all v1s or v2s. I was so excited. She even gave me one of them :D . I plan to buy some batteries for hers and mine. So maybe we can connect. It would be nice to have someone to talk about them with and I've never connected with anyone before.

So have you connected with anyone? Is it fun or ehh okay?

Are there any places where a lot of people play tamas still?

It is fun connecting with other people! And you could even get your Tama married to theirs. The possibilities are endless. I think there isn't a place where tons of people play with Tamas, you just have to find them. ;)

Well anyways, good luck and have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I have TONS of friends with Tamas. Now my Tamas have a really complicated family tree!

Well, Dazzle, it is MUCH harder than it looks but it looks like you have a head start. I had to try on several friends before I found one who I could get into Tamas. Here are the basic steps I took to get my friend as far as she is into Tamas:

1. Invite her over for a sleepover.

2. When she gets here, say "what should we do?". Then take out your Tama and say casually "mess with this?". If she says no, simply give up on her. If she says yes, then you can teach her what your current character is, and suggest teaching her more characters. If she says yes, then do. If she says no, then leave it. Teach her the games and everything. Then tell her about TamaTalk, and if you got the right friend, she'll say she wants to join! Then get her a Tama, preferably NOT a Tama-Go, Music Star or any Japanese version, for her birthday, and get yourself an identical one, and you can both connect and stuff!

I'm currently in the process of doing that and it's working out great so far!

Well, Dazzle, it is MUCH harder than it looks but it looks like you have a head start. I had to try on several friends before I found one who I could get into Tamas. Here are the basic steps I took to get my friend as far as she is into Tamas:

1. Invite her over for a sleepover.

2. When she gets here, say "what should we do?". Then take out your Tama and say casually "mess with this?". If she says no, simply give up on her. If she says yes, then you can teach her what your current character is, and suggest teaching her more characters. If she says yes, then do. If she says no, then leave it. Teach her the games and everything. Then tell her about TamaTalk, and if you got the right friend, she'll say she wants to join! Then get her a Tama, preferably NOT a Tama-Go, Music Star or any Japanese version, for her birthday, and get yourself an identical one, and you can both connect and stuff!

I'm currently in the process of doing that and it's working out great so far!

That's sounds like a smooth plan. Her birthday is coming up soon and we may have a sleepover soon! Also it'd be nice to somewhere else like tamatalk instead of facebook :D

One day in sixth grade, I saw a girl playing with her girls rule-design V4.5. That rekindled my love for Tamagotchis, and we ended up connecting our Tamagotchis until they got married. It was really fun :3 I love having real life friends who like tamas too.

well I totally recruited her. She even finally turned her tama on and is gonna give another tama to another one of my and her friend

SUCCESS

Hi Chamilleon if you're reading this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back