Real or fake? Bird Watcher

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlashP

Reaction score
Hi, guys :)

Today i found a really cool shop that buys products of low marked interest from other shops to sell them for a good price.

And guess what.. I found a my childhood tamagotchi there. Not 'my' tamagotchi, of course, but one just like it.

As i picked it up and blew of the dust I went into a deep state of nostalgia thinking back to all the fun times i had with my digital pet..

needless to say i had to buy it!

I gave the man $1,50 and went home pretty satisfied.

Now.. before i tear the packaging apart theres a few things i wonder..

1. Is this a real tamagotchi or a fake one?

2. Are tamagotchi's collectible items?

3. What are these worth? what could tamagotchi's be worth in the future?

I'm really looking forward to get some answers

oh and sorry for my grammar, english isn't my first language:)

Tnx!

- Flash

Here's a pic of the back of the box

1. Not a Tamagotchi, kinda a rip.

2. Sort of.

3. Don't know.

Thanks for quick reply NintenNerd:)

So, these fake ones are they completly worthless or are they collectibles too?

Is it pointless to put it away in the attic and give it to my future grandchild some day? :p

Well, not really. Some consider them as collectables while others consider them as worthless junk. Yeah, pass it down if you want.

It doesn't look like it has a high monetary value. I would still be excited to find something like that though, especially a childhood toy.

I recommend opening it up, and enjoying the nostalgia. Most people collect tamagotchis to enjoy them anyways, instead of keeping them all boxed up and perfect.

Also, I have a feeling by the time you pass down your beloved toy to your progeny, the battery will have leaked or exploded and ruined the thing anyways.

Just enjoy it!! :)

its a fake tamagotchi.but to me i will still buy it and collect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back