How may tamagotchis do you have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many tamagotchis do you have?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 10+

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwi_raven

Reaction score
Hi i was just interested to see how may tamagotchis people had.

I've just got one. See no need to buy more. Loads of other people I know have them, so breeding isn't a problem. Two or more must be impossible to care for...

its actually kind of easy if they r born at the same time and poop and sleep at the same time I also try making them the same weight too.

I have two Connections running at the moment, one that is still in it's packaging, and I'm waiting on my Connexion to arrive in the mail that I got from ebay though :) So I potential total of 4 right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't know anybody with tamagotchis so it's cool to have two breeding pairs

:D we got 2 so that they could have babies, but the stupid matchmaker keeps showing up before we can have our own. we turned her down twice and both died. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have six.

2 Gen 1's

1 Angelgotchi

1 Tama Angel

2 Connections.

:)

I have two an origanal tamagtochi that's goldith black buttons but it died and I have the batteries for it but the back is too small to open. And I have a dark pink tamagotchi connection with orange and light pink swrils.

I had one old tamagotchi but it got stolen and now I've got a tamagotchi connection. I got it off ebay and I want to get another one when they come out here, but it won't be till late next year I think.

I have 5. Originally, I had 3 and my sister had 2, but she gave me hers so now I have five. I've been thinking about buying a Pink one w/ Hearts, but have been discouraged for some reason. Oh well :) Check my webbie for more info.

I've got a ton of the older Tamagotchis but I only have one Connection. I don't need two because almost everyone in my school has a Tama Connection. :)

I have one connexion but im hoping to get another on Thursday. I was going to get it last Saturday but didnt cos my boyfriend was being mean about it and calling me a loser (although its funny to see him be interested in it and ask how its going). I might even get 2 on Thursday but im thinking it might be harder to look after 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back