Mothra question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PretzelNymph

Reaction score
Has anyone here ever obtained one of the special characters on a mothra? I'm currently running one, and I think I'm going to get mothra, and HOPEFULLY get an egg. :D

In the instructions it says that to obtain the special characters you have to take extra good care of mothra's egg. Is there any way of determining which one you get? I'd like Godzilla, or the fairies :) or is it just random?

One of these days I will actually start my Mothra, and then we could work out a system of different experiments! I don't recall reading anywhere that anyone's managed to get one of the secret characters; the internet seems to know much more about the Morino.

Perhaps I'll get around to starting my Mothra when I've worn my TMGC+C out? :D

Well I just got my adult Mothra. Now all I have to do is keep it alive indefinitely! Which will be interesting.

Yes you definitely should start it up! It's one of my favorites already. Pretty low maintenance too, which is nice since I have a full time job :D

I think I should probably log the eggs' progress (if I get it) since there is such a deficit of mothra info.

Perhaps there should be a mothra hatch devised LOL that way people could log about what ones they get and how they took care of them.

I love mothra tamas, but I haven't run mine in a while. I love the animations and sound a ton! :D

-Purn

Yes it is perfect care, I worked very hard :D mothra is the only character who lays an egg, so I am very pleased.

And yes a hatch would be great, although I'll have to wait til this one dies to start over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back