Sign in to follow this  
shygirl1897

did u see!

Yesterday and today, I saw my Tamas running around back and forth on the screen, and they had a backpack on. You can see the backpack when they turn their backs. What does this mean? Did this happen to anyone else?

It happened to me, its SO cute, I think it means that its almost time to go back to school. ^^

There is a baby in the backpack but im not sure. I think it has something to do w/ getting married to another tama and having kids. not sure though. :kuribotchi:

Do u no what time or what day it was?

That sounds sooooo cute!!! I didnt see it though. Tell me what to set it at and stuff if u no. :kuribotchi: :wacko:

My Toratchi (Little Tiger guy) put on his backpack at 2.30pm today, but I forgot to check if he was carrying the baby or not.....(has anyone's Tama done this that DOES NOT have a baby? - sorry, terrible grammar) - that way we could work out if it's a New Baby thing or a Back To School thing....

Best, etc.

TamaMum

my tiger-guy and my sister's Takotchi both did the back-pack thing today at about 4pm, they only evolved this morning so definately nothing to do with babies, maybe it is a going back to school soon thing..although here in Australia we are in the middle of winter! Looks really cute though! :(

Yesterday and today, I saw my Tamas running around back and forth on the screen, and they had a backpack on. You can see the backpack when they turn their backs. What does this mean? Did this happen to anyone else?

no ! how do you get this ?

My friend also got one today actually and our school start on monday (in 3 days) ;)

I dont think its a baby its probaly a flap. cos its time to go to school :D

:D I want to see this. I think its school is here soon thing lol xD

mine did with ^_^ and pyrotchi i don't know how to spell it......

it happened to my snake duke thing yesterday right after she became an adult all i saw was the backpack though.