did u see!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shygirl1897

Reaction score
Yesterday and today, I saw my Tamas running around back and forth on the screen, and they had a backpack on. You can see the backpack when they turn their backs. What does this mean? Did this happen to anyone else?

There is a baby in the backpack but im not sure. I think it has something to do w/ getting married to another tama and having kids. not sure though. :kuribotchi:

Do u no what time or what day it was?

That sounds sooooo cute!!! I didnt see it though. Tell me what to set it at and stuff if u no. :kuribotchi: :wacko:

My Toratchi (Little Tiger guy) put on his backpack at 2.30pm today, but I forgot to check if he was carrying the baby or not.....(has anyone's Tama done this that DOES NOT have a baby? - sorry, terrible grammar) - that way we could work out if it's a New Baby thing or a Back To School thing....

Best, etc.

TamaMum

my tiger-guy and my sister's Takotchi both did the back-pack thing today at about 4pm, they only evolved this morning so definately nothing to do with babies, maybe it is a going back to school soon thing..although here in Australia we are in the middle of winter! Looks really cute though! :(

Yesterday and today, I saw my Tamas running around back and forth on the screen, and they had a backpack on. You can see the backpack when they turn their backs. What does this mean? Did this happen to anyone else?
no ! how do you get this ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup my pochitchi had a backpack on yesterday!

So cute,3

My friend also got one today actually and our school start on monday (in 3 days) ;)

it happened to my snake duke thing yesterday right after she became an adult all i saw was the backpack though.

well i was told that certian characters do different things when there bord so its normal no worrys

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back