Theres a Bug in my Familitchi, LITERALLY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElizaaOzx

Reaction score
So, I was happily playing Shoe Pairs with my Sukatchi and his mummy, and I seen a TINYNYYYYY little brown cockroachy thing. It was a tiny bit smaller than a pixel, and it was running around my screen?! I didn't catch a picture of it, but should I be concerned? :huh: :huh: :LLL lol xxx

I would think that even if it did try to eat and wires it would be electrocuted. If you are really worried take of the back and it should be able to get out. In my v2 i have an eyelash in the screen XD I wonder how the bug got in anyway...

Lol crazy bug.but nvm, just leave the bug inside becus if u didn't do anything maybe the bug will come out by itself from somewhere of the toy or maybe it will just trap inside and die etc.

This response is really unrelated but it reminds me of where the term 'bug' came from. In the old old computer that used vacuum tubes and when it would malfunction or glitch out they had to go inside the computer and look for bugs that liked to attach themselves on the tubes and die hence the term debugging in programs... ooooo I need a life lol

Just also to be on the safe side - do you have any small pets or animals in your home? That to me sounds like a mite. Mites can do a lot of harm to pocket pets (living animals) and possibly even kill them if not treated properly. If you do have small animals look in their arm pit area to see if you can catch more running around. I don't know if larger animals like cats and dogs get mites of such small size, but if you have them possibly check them too?

:c Not trying to freak you out, I had hermit crabs with mites before in the past and it was sad and icky. Just want to make sure your pets (if any) are okay and healthy!

-Purn

i live with my mother and she has 4 cats, and we share a puppy, and my dad has the mother of that puppy living in his house (they are seperated) so yes i do have some pets :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back