MY TAMAGOTCHI

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MemetchixStar

Reaction score
Sorry for not getting on in a while but my tamagotchi just ate and he was playing with his toy and in a second Imy put him too sleep.And he's doing fine and yesturday he got sick a little but I gave him medicine and he starting to get older.And that's all I have for today so bye tama fans. :blink: ^_^

It just ate 5 meals 5 snacks and it was playing with its stuffed animal and it was playing sound block.I also connected with my friend my friend also has lots of them. Then i went to the store and got jeans for my tamagotchi I put them on him then he started dancing in them.Know my tamagotchi is playing music he is singing.Thats all I have for today bye tama fans see you next time when I chat to you or when I make another topic bye.

Ok she is'nt hungry it's mimitchi I am playing the food game on my music star i'm also about to play sound block :blink: she just got a ok. :angry: :eek: :( So yeah i'm about to go after I tell you tama fans how I did on sound block. :blink: Ok it said I did good so bye all of you tama fans. :( so bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back