How do you get debugged tamas married?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I debugged me and my friend's V1 tama. :wacko: She choose a butterfly girl. :kuribotchi: And I choose something that looks like Takotchi and Kirby got married and I choose their baby, it's so cute! ^.^ 3 days later both of our tamas turned into oldies. :wacko: So, we reset, because we didn't want to have oldies! :huh: How do we get them married without them turning into oldies? :wacko: [/SIZE]

P.S. In case you are wondering why I don't on as much anymore is because, some stupid, some stupid...oh, forget it! Well someone hit me with a car, and now I am in a wheel chair for 3 whole months! :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
just connect alot.....make sure they are boy and girl.....but oldies can have babies to! they have a secrect babie....oyajitchi...

You can also use the honey code on your tama and that will get them automatic hearts once you connect with the opposite gender.It has to be an adult though. :p

You can also use the honey code on your tama and that will get them automatic hearts once you connect with the opposite gender.It has to be an adult though. :p
[SIZE=14pt]You can only do that on a V2. :rolleyes: [/SIZE]

ahh thats so sad! :rolleyes: those stupid people :p i hope u get better soon!

ahh thats so sad! :( those stupid people :angry: i hope u get better soon!
[SIZE=14pt]Thanks Ace44, it's nice for you to care. [/SIZE] ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back