i need new friends ):

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnpatrick224

Reaction score
my current group of online friends have turned against me, and it's absolutely driving me insane ! i miss having people to talk to and have fun with ): if anyone AIM chats or anything, you should send me your screen name so we can chat ! i'm a lot of fun, love tamagotchis, and am completely open to any type of friend who wants to talk :) my name's serena by the way, just using my cousin's old account to post. so let me know !!

i see... well i know exactly how you feel on this, i don't have an AIM account, but don't give out hope. as well the best most true friends you can have are the ones that you personally know.

True dat Nazo. 8D

It's nice having close online friends you can talk to whenever, but make sure to always have close personal friends too. They usually always come first, unless you plan on meeting one of your online friends. xP

I would prefer to not share any of that since I don't really know you, but I hope you find some friends! ^^

I see your problem and i have had my share of Online friends turning on me as well. I am willing to give you my hotmail, but you must answer this question 1st. Do you have any personnel friends to be with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back