Sign in to follow this  
tlxh2000

Getting the correct tama-go character

Hi, I Am new, just created this=)

i've been playing my tama-go for awhile now i cant seem to got the correct character i want. some one please help me =(

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

Maybe if you take more or less care of it, it also depends on how you potty train it or the friendship bond is too strong/not strong enough for that character, which character do you want anyway? You need to be more specific.

Here is a Care/Growth Chart. Note that care is measured, taking in account of friendship hearts, happy hearts, and hungry hearts. CLICK HERE

Here is a Care/Growth Chart. Note that care is measured, taking in account of friendship hearts, happy hearts, and hungry hearts. CLICK HERE

Sorry in advance for not being on topic BUT I'd just like to say this chart that has been edited is a product of "chart theft" as I am the sole creator of this specific Tama-Go Character Chart which can be accessed here. I do not appreciate it because a lot of time and hard work was put into creating this chart. Please have respect for others' work.

~shawdy~ :furawatchi:

I'm so sorry ShAwDy!!! :( I didn't mean to put up a stolen chart :o ! I was only trying to be helpful