ID L question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu_Dee_Jay

Reaction score
I'm busy with the questions again! It's been a big week with me for Tamagotchis, as I also started my iD L alongside my Tama-Go. I've done a lot of reading regarding the iD L, but I've not been able to answer this one:

My Kuishinbotchi has twice lit the attention icon today, seemingly solely for the purpose of walking up to the screen to say something to me in fluent Japanese text. No food bowls or friendship bars were empty or even dented, so I'm presuming that this is just one of those cute little visual interactions your Tama has with you?

I'm absolutely loving my iD L, and any insight into this phenomenon would be much appreciated. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's normal. I'm pretty sure it does that on the hour after your character becomes an adult, especially if you haven't played with it, fed it, taken it somewhere, etc. in a while. It's your iD L's way of grabbing your attention and saying, "hey, let's do something!" :)

Yes, apparently it is just your character saying something like "let's go to the park" or "let's play a game". Cute little function. I love my id l!!!

Haha! That's very cute. It also makes sense: this has only happened when it's been stuck in my pocket for a while at work.

It's great to know I'm not the only one around here enjoying an iD L at the moment. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back