How Can you Take Costumes off?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kutch!patchi

Reaction score
A while ago, my tamagotchi V2 'evolved' into a Furawatchi. :kuribotchi: Just as I predicted. Well anyways, I used the stuffed animal that you get from a code, thinking that it would play with the stuffed animal. It turned into the stuffed animal. Now Tiff is a Panda, not a Furawatchi. First I thought it was adorable, but then I got tired of it. I didn't really see her real Furawatchi face all to much, either.

So how do you take it off? :wacko:

Your tamagotchi will take the costume off as soon as it goes to bed at night. You can take it off earlier by adjusting the time to bed time and then setting it back. However, it might be worth just waiting it out considering how expensive the costumes are! :p

When your tama goes to sleep it automatically takes off the costume, I'd enjoy if I were you because you'll need to buy the panda bear back if you want to see it again.

Apparently you can use the bunny costume many times but the panda costume can be used only once ? i was very disappointed when the panda costume was not in my items anymore

can anyone confirm about this ?

Its very expensive and it is a 1 time item

you can changed the time to when they go to sleep. then the costume will come of. then just change the time back and the costume will be back. :wacko: :( :( :eek: ;)

All you need to do is change the time to midnight. Then change the time back. That's how I got mine out of the costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back