Strange/Funny times where your tamagotchi has beeped or evolved

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Unicorn

Reaction score
Colorado Springs, Colorado. The dryest, place ever
Once, I was washing the dishes and My V4(the same V4 that fell on the road and got buried 12 inches underground) beeped, and I accidentally knocked it into the water, it lived though xD I can't believe it survived all of this

My V6 evolved while I was on the roof of my house (I was watching fireworks for the 4th of july)

And I was cleaning my kittens litter box when the matchmaker decided to come on my v3

OMG your V4 is totally a survivor!! O_O;

I was talking to an old friend on Skype and I was running my Oceangotchi at the time. He was totally taken aback at home much the thing beeped at me during our conversation. He was like kill it with fire!!! Then I told him how much they are worth and he was like, why would you pay that much for something that annoying? XD LOL

-Purn

You know those times when you pretend your saying a bad word and you say beeeeeeepp? Yeah I opened my mouth to do tht one time and my tama evolved XD

Haha, I will never forget the time Celia evolved.

On the iD L, if you didn't know this already, the screen goes black after a certain amount of time, it is a screensaver. I wanted to find out how long it took. My 1st generation iD L, Celia, was Painaputchi. So I pressed abutton and counted how long the screen had stayed on. I expected it to go black at 30 seconds. "28...29...30! WAIT WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING! WHAT IS THIS MELODITCHI?! OH RIGHT SHE EVOLVED!!!!!"

And Tina the Survivor. She dropped on concrete twice, then fell in a puddle and finished off rolling down a hill into the road. No exaggerating.

So yeah. And believe me there were TOO MANY matchmakers coming at school. That's the whole story of why I quit sneaking my V4 in.

Well, I don't have a tamagotchi anymore, but I remember back when I had a v2. My grandma had decided to take me to church that particular sunday (Not a christian anymore either, but that's a totally different story), and my tamagotchi decided to evolve. Right. In. The middle of. A silent moment of prayer.

Yeah.

You know those times when you pretend your saying a bad word and you say beeeeeeepp? Yeah I opened my mouth to do tht one time and my tama evolved XD
I've had that before except it was a T.V show right when they were gonna do a beep sound beep beep goes my v1 XD it made me laugh. I've also had a time were my v3 cried for no reason when I was with my friends XD

The same,I was about to swear and Cici goes "beeep!" my friens were laghing their heads off. :wacko:

Haha, I will never forget the time Celia evolved.

On the iD L, if you didn't know this already, the screen goes black after a certain amount of time, it is a screensaver. I wanted to find out how long it took. My 1st generation iD L, Celia, was Painaputchi. So I pressed abutton and counted how long the screen had stayed on. I expected it to go black at 30 seconds. "28...29...30! WAIT WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING! WHAT IS THIS MELODITCHI?! OH RIGHT SHE EVOLVED!!!!!"
Haha! The same thing happened to me with my iD L! I had my +Color and my iD L, and I was timing how long it would take for the screen to turn off. So when I counted to thirty it stayed on and I got really confused. xD Then it evolved~ Yaay~ xD

I was a doctors appointment and while she was writing things down it was dead silent, then a sudden very loud BEEP BEEP BEEP! I was O_O and she calmly said Oh did your watch go off? Do you have some where else to be? And I was like <_< yes... it was my watch..

Once I was like chilling with some buds and their girlfriends where there, we were watching a horror movie.

I runned my old v3 at that time, and well, they didn't know that I was running it at that moment. So

there was this really scary pre-moment in the movie, the classic part where your dundun dun dun dunununudun!

And then at that moment, my Tamagotchi evolved and it did it VERY loudly, I've never heard a Tamagotchi

go that loud (maybe he knew it was the right moment to do that, hehe). At that point the girls go nuts because of this loud beeping...

And I asked, why are you tripping out, something wrong?

They like; we heard beeping, didn't you hear it?

I said, uhhm well... Was I supposed to!?

You're hearing things that aren't there, so no need to worry.

(I purposely let them believe me and my buds didn't hear it, for obvious reasons)

Then the horror movie did it's job, by letting the monster pop up on the screen and loudly growling. Then my Tamagotchi beeped again due to feeding needs!

The girls screamed and said; maybe we are going nuts, but i HEARD BEEPING!

I responded; didn't hear a thing babe, you must be going nuts. Then the Tamagotchi beeped a third time, and the girls screamed an ran off...

I've never to date met girls so scared, due to beeping and a horror movie, that I made posters of them saying: The Beeped out Girls!

It's a corny story I know, but it's sure funny if it happens in real life, hehe, me and my buds laughed the whole day long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back