my tamagotchi is not hatching.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

preppyjock

Reaction score
yea, great. i actually found a real tamagotchi first generation at home today. so i put in two old batteries inside, a mosaic looking egg appeared on screen. then it just moves up and down for the last few hours. i tried to reset twice, it just doesn't hatch.

and i tried to press buttons together, nothing happens, either. it won't even allow me to set up the clock.

so what is happening here?

Try placing brand new batteries into it and then pressing the reset button gently. Then try pressing a button and it should bring up the clock screen for you to change the time on. Sometimes old worn out batteries make vpets do weird things....

-Purn

Barring all battery issues, once you set the time, your egg should hatch within a few minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
i woke up this morning, this weird egg is still doing its up and down thing.

i wasn't able to set up the time, because once i put those two batteries in, it immediately popped up an egg.

i will try to use some new batteries later.

You usually have to press B in order to go from the screen with the egg (which usually appears first when you do a complete reset) to the time set screen; have you tried that?

to answer my own question, i think that the toy is over 10 years old. so the b button was not functioning properly, i have to press extra hard on the b button in order to do anything. i was finally able to press the b button hard, and set up the time, etc.

after i have been using it for a while, now i don't have to press the b button very hard any more.

this happened to moi before. I waited for an hour or two for it 2 hatch and then i realized i forgot to set the time. :$ lol so try to set the date and time. If that dosnt work, then i have no idea :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back