How long can I leave a tamagotchi on pause.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chazl.c-98

Reaction score
I have ordered a tama-go in the post and it's my first tamagotchi since my 4.5 I thought I grew out of it but it seems I haven't anyway I definately cant take my tama to school because I'm 13 and everyone will tease me so my question is this: how long can I leave my tama on pause school is about 6 hours is it wise to keep it on pause this long? Or will it just be okay as normal I really don't want the new tama to die please help.

Last edited by a moderator:
It can be paused for as long as you want it to be all you have to do is un pause it when you want to that's it! I know this because I'm also 13 and my first tama was a v4

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh would it be ok if I left it for 6 hours
6 hours falls within the range of "as long as you want," yes? ;) I don't think there's anything wrong with leaving your Tamagotchi on pause. The only thing you might have to worry about is your batteries running out at some point. That's not really a problem though since you always have the "download" feature after you replace the batteries and so you won't lose all your data.

Sorry i meant would be ok if I left it on its own for six hours without it being on pause

chazl.c-98 said:
Sorry i meant would be ok if I left it on its own for six hours without it being on pause
Depends on its age...

But you can always switch the time to when it sleeps. Just remember to switch it back when you get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back