Battery Life and the ID L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was wondering what kind of batteries you ID L owners use, and what kind of battery life you get out of it. Tomorrow I'll be a proud owner of an ID L and just want to get the best batteries for it so I'm not changing them a week down the line.

The batteries that come with it, they last about 1.5 months... My normal lasted about 2 months. I rarely connect my IR device, but that can have an effect too. Like if you have another Tama-Color around. That can draw the power out more quickly.

Some people have had shorter time frames for batteries but its based on how often you really play with it. Any battery you have and use often should be fine. I wouldn't recommend dollar store/cheap batteries though. Unless you feel that might be better... Just don't mix batteries... blah blah blah... I'm sure you know that.

I do not have an iD L, though hopefully I'll have one in the next month, but for my important small electronics I use Lithium batteries. They're a bit pricey, I think that my four pack of AAA's was eight bucks, but they last quite a while. If anything just get a nice name brand/store brand on sale, anything but 99 cent store batteries, like Rosette said, those are absolutely horrible.

It uses AAA batteries. Mine only lasted about 3 weeks, but I was doing alot of downloading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back