Anime,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like Animeof any sort?

• Yes

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Addict

Reaction score
Well people of TT, I'm wondering how many people here like anime. so add your comments of your favorite book and/or show and rate on the poll.

THNX for you participation :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have many

most were vaguely interesting, but never managed to catch my eye.

I used to be obsessed over Tokyo Mew Mew, but that has died down.

I'm fond of Sailor Moon, and hope to continue my liking of it

But at the moment, I love Hetalia (and yes, I am a bit late kolkolkol)

Yup.

I'm absolutely insane over Precure /Pretty Cure and of corse SailorMoon. I like tons of anime... But most aren't really reconized by the American world yet.... Or they had a quiet entry and people found it later.

Yeah, Well here in Canada, there isn't a lot of anime shows to watch that i find interesting. but that's what Youtube is for :p

I like Soul Eater, Pokemon, Minami-ke, Binbou Shimai Monogatari, Black Rock Shooter, and Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt.

It's not half bad. I used to watch it a lot, but I haven't watched it much lately. Still interested in stuff like Vocaloid, though, which is commonly associated with anime too.

Soul eater and pokémon are the ones for me :nazotchi:

Edit: as well i love the "Let's go Tamagotchi" anime, its so cute

Last edited by a moderator:
Eyeshield 21 (Childhood obsession, still obsessed over it, the guys are hot lulz), Gakuen Alice (Current obsession) Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Awesome but hate how so many fans make it so yuri), and a bunch of others. I liked Tokyo Mew Mew when I was a kid. Oh yeah, I love Azumanga Daioh and Yotsubato, I think every slice of life fan should watch Azumanga Daioh. It's like the original slice of life anime, and is super underrated (Lucky Star is super popular, and some scenes from it copy things that happened in Azumanga Daioh. so annoying!!)

Black Butler, Soul Eater, Death Note, Angel Beats, Hetalia, and Higurashi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back