Texting during school or class.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you text in class or during school?

• Yes.

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • No.

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.Tori.x

Reaction score
Do you text during school? (See poll to answer)

How do you do it?

Do you have tips for everyone who might have trouble hiding it?

Who do you text while at school?

and, anything else you want to add. :)

*Under no circumstances am I suggesting that you should or shouldn't text during school. The choice is yours.*

I never will and hate people who do in fact my school has a no electronics on campus rule

I will text during breaks and lunch but not while class is going. It's rude towards everyone including the teacher and it is a huge distraction. If I see someone texting while in class I will make a huge deal out of it as I am a visual learner and seeing someone texting distracts me really badly. And come on, surely you can live without your phone long enough to wait for a break. I also hate it when people text in Movies... It's two hours without your phone, people managed to deal with it before cell phones were even invented. Same goes with school.

Thanks for the replies guys, keep 'em comin'! : )

Personally, I only check for messages during school, unless it's my mom, to which I will respond fairly quickly. I do not, however, text friends during school. I'll read the message, but I won't text back.

Well, They just don't let us take our phones.It's against the rules to bring our phones. :(

I alwaaaaaaays text.

Usually it's my best friend, and I text her because she doesn't go to the same school as me, and well, she's my best friend, so I like to keep in touch with her all the time and hear about her school and such.

Other times it's my boyfriend, he does go to my school but he's in the year above me so I never get to see him besides in breaks.

I just do it when the teacher isn't watching :)

At my school, we are allowed to have phones on us at all times, we can even use them for calculators if needed or to take note for homework. but i don't have a phone so i can't text during class. I do see a lot of idiots (no offence to all you who do) that text during class and have their phones taken away.

Yeah, I'm one of those annoying people who text in class. I just get really bored in class, and need to talk to people, since I barely have any classes with my friends. It's not a big deal, since it's not a distraction for me. I mean, I'm doing fine in school. I don't know where you guys are from, but it's pretty impossible to be in a class where people don't text in class.

i don't like, constantly text in class, but i can and will do. like, if there's someone i particularly want to talk to for example. but it's not a habit.

I wish it would be as easy as just quickly firing one off when the teacher turns her back, but my teachers are pretty aware that there is texting in my classes, and they do their best to try to catch everyone. Not everyone gets in trouble though.. I only text my mom during school, but I am completely clueless as to how to hide it. Texting without looking does work for me, and to the side of my leg doesn't work either. Anyone have any really sneaky ideas? :)

I text:) I text my mommy, the boyfriend, and my best friend. I hardly ever get caught. Heck, I make phone calls during class!! Too bad the kid besides me always gets his phone taken. at our school youbhave to pay $5 to get your phone back and $5 more every time after that(max.$30)

let's be honest, if i didn't text in class i'd get bored pretty quickly. not many of my friends even go to school with me, let alone have classes with me.

I never will and hate people who do in fact my school has a no electronics on campus rule
How could you possibly detest people who text during school hours? Unless if it somehow affected your own learning, it shouldn't bother you. c:

As for myself, I have only rarely texted during class, and even in those cases did I only text my parents if I had forgotten something to bring to school. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't even know how texting works on my cellphone. Even if I did, I have a simple social life, so it's not like I would feel the need to text anyone very often. So as you can imagine, I have a horrible habit of texting all the time during every class! :U

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back