Pirates Of The Caribbean

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Lovelitchi-

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Imma HUGE Pirates Of The Caribbean! ^-^ So I decided to create a topic based on it.

But, if you are a HATER of Pirates Of The Caribbean, I suggest you leave...NOW.

Which of ALL of the Pirates Of The Caribbean movies was your favorite? Mine is probably, oooh...this is a tough question. I like them all alot. But I'd say my FAVORITE one would be..sigh..I can't pick which one I like best so, either the second movie or the fourth one.

Which is my favorite character.... OF COURSE, Jack Sparrow! xD

I can't wait unitl they make a fifth movie. But it probably won't be very soon because Johnny Depp (Jack Sparrow) said he wanted to take a break for a little while before returning to make another one.

Anyway, be sure to comment on what is your favorite Pirates Of The Caribbean movie and who is your favorite character!

Coincidence :) I JUST bought the Limited edition box set (complete with digital and blu-ray copies, and a never-before-seen short film :D :D:D) It came in a snazzy chest with felt lining. Anyways, I think my favourite is probably the second, and my favourite character is Callisto, or the little cursed monkey :)

Coincidence :) I JUST bought the Limited edition box set (complete with digital and blu-ray copies, and a never-before-seen short film :D :D:D) It came in a snazzy chest with felt lining. Anyways, I think my favourite is probably the second, and my favourite character is Callisto, or the little cursed monkey :)

That's AWESOME! Enjoy your Limited Edition DVD Set! ^-^

I really enjoyed this movie... But its getting less entertaining since TV is playing them all WAY too often. Flip on the Tv its on a channel I want to watch... I have all the Dvds but On Stranger Tides. Best line ever...

"You Cheated.... Pirate." 1st movie...

I don't know who my favorite character is.

I really enjoyed this movie... But its getting less entertaining since TV is playing them all WAY too often. Flip on the Tv its on a channel I want to watch... I have all the Dvds but On Stranger Tides. Best line ever...

"You Cheated.... Pirate." 1st movie...

I don't know who my favorite character is.

Thanks For Leaving A Comment! ^-^

OMG love those movies! My fav is probably either the 3rd or 4th one, but the ending of the 3rd one was kinda bad...

Anyways, my favorite character is Jack. I mean, he is so awesome, how could he not be your fav? ;)

OMG love those movies! My fav is probably either the 3rd or 4th one, but the ending of the 3rd one was kinda bad...

Anyways, my favorite character is Jack. I mean, he is so awesome, how could he not be your fav? ;)

IKR! How could ANYONE hate him? x3

It's just not possible! ;)

Which is my favorite character.... OF COURSE, Jack Sparrow! xD
It's Captain. Captain Jack Sparrow.

I'd say that the first or second movie are my favourites. The third one dragged a bit, and the fourth doesn't have the same feel as the first three.

On characters, Captain Jack is definitely one of the best (savvy?)

It's Captain. Captain Jack Sparrow.

I'd say that the first or second movie are my favourites. The third one dragged a bit, and the fourth doesn't have the same feel as the first three.

On characters, Captain Jack is definitely one of the best (savvy?)

LOL! You are right! I should of put the 'CAPTIAN' in there!

Thanks for your comment!

And yes, he is DEFINATLY one of the best! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back