Ella and Generations

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaEmoBunnyOnTheMoon

Reaction score
This is a log on my Music Star, it's so cute~

6:06 PM :

Baby Ella is born! She's hungry and unhappy. I feed her and get her some milk.

6:17 PM :

Ella's happy hearts went down a little :( Gave her 2 bottles of milk, but then she pooped and got sick. Silly little Ella. 1 dose of medicine cured her and I wiped away her poopies. fed her some food.

6:23 PM :

Stress : 15. and she needs some more milk. It's okay Ella.

6:33 PM :

Ella goes poopie again. I give her 1 snack and 2 baby food. I let Ella play with her toy giraffe.

6:36 PM :

Ella needs to go beddy-bye. :(

6:59 PM :

Ella wakes up!

7:01 PM :

Ella evolved into a Hitodetchi! :eek:

7:10 - 7:13 :

Played 'Sing A song' with Ella and she now has 30 Tone.

7:13 - 7:16 : Played 'Music Noted with Ella, 12 rhythm.

7:17 - 7:21 :

Played 'Music Blocks', 21 original

That's it for today's log, I'll update what happened twhen I can. This can't be a daily log.

Last edited by a moderator:
7:09 PM :

10/30/11

Tommorow's Halloween! I'm going to but Ella the ChaMametchi (big surprise!) a bunch of Candy!

Here's Ella's current stats:

Girl

ChaMametchi

0 years old

20 pounds

Tone : 303

Rhythm : 283

Original : 402

R&B music

Gen. 1, 5000 points

Ella had evolved just a few minutes ago while I was playing the piano. Beep beep beep... oh, ChaMametchi, perfect care. Hopefully Ella will be a Mimitchi just like my previous tama, Danilla. Her sons were Androtchis. :(

7:29 PM :

Ella takes a bath.

8:29 :

Ella goes to sleep! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Say hi to Ella the Mimitchi! :eek:

I wanted a Memetchi, so I neglected her a few cause I was tired of Mimitchis, but surprise surprise, we get another Mimitchi.

STATS:

3 years

35 pounds

Tone 815

Rhythm 801

Original 884

Classical Music

502590 P (I got into pro debut on first try)

And that's pretty much it for now.

Oh, the band! The name of the band is...

ENCORE! (The exclamation mark is part of the name)

We have Jenny the Onputchi, Ella the Mimitchi and Daniel the Mametchi.

Ella plays piano, and Jenny and Daniel play the guitar.

I think Ella is really well behaved because she usually doesn't play without being asked to and practices every 5 minutes. She also lets me know when she needs the potty and doesn't poo on the ground anymore. Could anyone PM me and tell me why she's being so good? I don't understand.

4:45 PM

Haven't posted in a while, but Ella has 1st place in Jazz and 10th place in Rock and Roll music.

STATS:

5 years

42 LB

Tone 999

Rhythm 999

Original 999

Rock and Roll Music

1G

6491850 p

And CURRENTLY...

Married to a Shimashimatchi.

A baby boy is born. I plan to name him Elliot, after his mother. He will be a wonderful baby boy~

I'm so excited, I though Guitaritchi was going to give me money, but no, he gave my Ella a wonderful husband...

I believe Guitaritchi will come to give you a husband around the ages of 4-6, so be prepared if your tamagotchi is around that age.

I'm so exited about Elliot!

4:50

Decided to see what would happen if I fed them.

Honestly, why is Ella not allowed to eat and only the baby and the husband get to eat? It's not fair!

heehee, I'm going to try some other stuff~

When you play games, Ella played the game... But I wonder what it will look like when they take their bath XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back