How many years does a tamagotchi live?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aozora

Reaction score
My tama has 25 years old (he doesn't have a baby), and now I want to have a new baby. But I don't want to reset or not to give him care. How many years could he live? (is a Connection V1).

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure how old they can live (I didn't even know they could live to be 25), but here are ways you could get a new baby without killing or resetting it.

A. Have your tama fall in love and have a baby with a tama brought to you by the matchmaker.

B. Have your tama fall in love with another tama. You may know other people who own a tama. Keep connecting them until they fall in love. When you go to the friend book, look at your tama's future mate and press the middle button twice. You know that they are in love when you see 4 hearts. The day after they fall in love, connect them many times until they have a baby.

Question: Did the matchmaker come for you yet? I'm just curious because if you missed her, plan A probably won't work. lol

I hope I helped . . . good luck getting your tama a baby. If the whole baby thing doesn't work out for you, it is always fun to reset and start from the beginning! :(

~Generation12

Yes, the matchmaker came and I say "no". Just I wanted to have a old tamagotchi. Still can he fall in love if he is elderly?

Does this mean that he doesn't die if I do not neglect it? Is a kind of inmortal?

I always breed mine as fast as possible ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back