Can't decide which tama to start up

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkeepie11

Reaction score
I was thinking of starting up another tama because my v2 is getting kind of boring, but I can't decide which one!! Some of the tamas that I have that I am thinking of starting is:

V4

V4.5

music star

tama-go

familtchi

Please help me which one is better?

It's about preference. Keep in mind your schedule and what games you like best or which game play works best with your schedule.

Honestly between that selections, I'd go with either the v4.5 or familitchi. I love all the games on the v4.5 but I don't have time for the job option right now.

I'm actually running a v5.5 because it's semi low maintenance and I've only played with the v5 before.

I recommend either your Music Star or Tama Go. Both have lots of features that wont make it boring, but they're also pretty low maintenance, so they're good to run with other versions. Hope this helped :)

v4.5 here! I'm running my yellow w/ purple pink green dots one and I love it! I really think it nicely made and it's my favorite so far. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back