Stolen Tamagotchi's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sponqebob

Reaction score
Have any of you ever had a Tamagotchi stolen from you?

Weather it be a mad teacher, a friend, or just someone stole it, has it happened to you?

I've actually had 2 v6's stolen from me before.

Once i gave my "friend" a Tamagotchi v6 to use for that week, because she wanted one so bad, and when i asked for it back she said she lost it at her mom's house. :/

And then one time another "friend" came over and when she left my Blue and Black Building's v6 was gone, so i'm almost 100% sure she took it, because I haven't seen it yet.

Has anything like this happened to you?

Yes, in fact i have only ever had one tamagotchi stolen from me. It was one of my V5's, i can't remember the design of it but it was yellow and i made the mistake of taking it to school one day. I went to the library to issue out a couple of books, came out a couple of minutes later and thought i had better check on my little family to see how they were doing. I had my little tama buried deep down inside my back part of my bag, and i couldn't find it so i sat down to have a proper look, i pulled all my books and my other stuff out my bag to find my baby wasn't in there!!! I started to panic, i franticly searched my entire bag pulling the contents out of every pocket. (Everyone in the library must have thought i had gone mad) A couple of people asked if i was OK i said yes even though i wasn't.

It hit me that someone must have taken my precious tamagotchi from my bag while i was issuing out books. I spent the rest of the day worrying about my tamagotchi, and wondering how the heck someone got into my bag so fast!!!

Anyway thats my tragic little tale. I still miss my beautiful V5!!!

Sakura-san123 <3

Yeah, I had my v2's stolen from me. I lent one to my boyfriend (at the time) to give to his sister as she wanted to test drive one, before actually buying one for herself. I never saw that one again.... Ever. it was orange with yellow designs and purple buttons.

Then the other one was my blue camo v2, and I lent it to my friend in High school after they came out, because she also wanted to know what the Tamagotchi was like, the newest version at the time. I had a V3 and another v2 that had been given to me for my birthday in May, so I did have others to run. So, I allowed both of them to use them for about a month or something. It would end up giving them lots of time to get used to it, with different generations.

Unfortunately, I never saw either of the v2's again :( Even after much asking. It makes me sad, because now I don't have any v2's.

I'm a good carer. I've never lost, or had stolen, a single Tamagotchi. I lent one to my "friend" a few months ago and she returned it a few days late, but she returned it undamaged, so that doesn't count.

That's the closest I came. I've given someone a Tama for her birthday (yes that's you Makikona!), and lent that so-called friend my V4, but that's about it. A couple of times I've lost a Tama (well, other stuff too, but mostly Tamas, it's hard to keep twenty-one of them all in order!) or something after a friend came over and my mom said the friend probably took it, but that's never true because it always turns up afterwards. A Tama has never been really lost for more than ten minutes (surprising, what with me losing headphones and books and the giant toy horse I can actually sit on that I got for my sixth birthday), and I only left one unpaused at school twice. Beats my brother (every day, before we set off for school, I say "All tamas paused or coming?" to stop his from dying) and my friend (no offence to her!), who has already done it twice having owned her first Tama for around a month!

I don't do risky school sneaking. I keep my V2 and V5 in my coat pocket in the girls cloakroom throughout the day, not bring them into class, and I never get caught. It's very simple really. I got caught twice, once by my friend last year who of course didn't tell on me, and once by a bully who DID tell on me, but the teacher gave the Tama back.

I'm glad Tamas are the ONE thing that can last me five years without disappearing into thin air :D

~ Dazzmina ~

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back