Shijimaru's Log of Tamagotchi Lives

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shijimaru

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am going to start of by introducing myself, I am known around the internet by various pseudonym, which Shijimaru is one of.

I do this for a reason... I just like various styles of names, japanese, english, fictional, just alot of different names apply to who I am. So you can call me either Shijimaru, Reaper Jr, Tenryo, Ryoken, Mr.Blackhat, or any of my other names you may know, which I doubt, hehe.

I am an 19 year old guy, heavily into playing the guitar, either electric or acoustic, VPs, gaming, and alot of other stuff. I am never bored, and when I am, I push the boredom killswitch, and instant interest is born!

My Tamagotchi is a Tama-go, and currently has Kuchipatchi on it, on my first try!

It's a healthy Tamagotchi, I've had already alot of great moments shared with this Tamagotchi, even with my girlfriend, who just adores these type of pets.

My Kuchipatchi's name give by me is: Ryoken Jr, cause it just fits him I guess.

Today we played some games, he crapped on the floor, and to figure he's really an adult by now, you would guess he wouldn't do that anymore, but oh well, some beings never grow up I guess. Though I still love the guy to death.

He's now busy wobbling around his room, and doing what he always does; being lazy...

But he's a good guy, and has his heart on the right place, so I forgive his laziness.

Well for now that's everything, I will try and update as much as possible, but I can't make any promises just now, but don't worry, I am not one of those people, who log one post and then disappear in the blue ;)

Greetings from Shijimaru, and Ryoken Jr :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone another post from me with an interesting conversation, I and Ryoken Jr(Kuchipatchi) had!

Shijimaru: Hey Ryoken Jr(Kuchipatchi), how are you?

Ryoken Jr (Kuchipatchi): Hey Shijimaru, nothing much just chilling :D

Shijimaru: Like you always do?

Ryoken Jr (Kuchipatchi): You say that because you think I am lazy, huh!?

Shijimaru: Yes, but you got a good personality, that's good right!

Ryoken Jr (Kuchipatchi): I guess... Oh, I've been meaning to ask, if it's ok to start a family soon!?

Shijimaru: Of course it is, but you're not old enough yet, so you need to wait a little longer... Don't worry, soon you'll be having a beautiful wife,

I think...

Ryoken Jr (Kuchipatchi): You think?

Shijimaru: Yes, I think. I'm human, I don't fancy electronic/digital beings much, just ordinary female humas :p

Ryoken Jr (Kuchipatchi): Oh right, yeah I get it. I am going to get me some grub, so I'll ttyl.

Shijimaru: Oke have fun, going to log this on TamaTalk if you don't mind though, hehe.

Ryoken Jr (Kuchipatchi): Nah, go ahead!

That's it for now folks, check soon for more log posts!

Hey everyone, a small update for the sake of posting, and fun.

It's the last post of the day, and I am going to sum things up:

Kilalatchi evoled into Kuchipatchi, and turned 2. We played some games, he crapped on the floor, while being in theory, an adult, which is weird...

We had this conversation about a family, and him being lazy... Which is true, at least in my opinion, hehe. He's to young to start a family just yet, but he will be old enough in a few days time, and then off he goes!

We played some more games, he crapped some more, of course on the floor again, which I had to clean up -.-'

And now he's gone to bed, as if he is immensely tired of playing games, and crapping on the floor, after chilling. Well, I just hope his future wife accepts that, and his child is not inheriting his laziness...

We'll see soon enough, hehe. And that sums it up for today, keep checking back for more posts, and hope you have a fun day!

Hello everyone, I just woke up at 12:00, and decided to log todays first post about

Ryoken Jr(Kuchipatchi) and me :p

When I woke up I find Ryoken Jr(Kuchipatchi)'s room needing to be cleaned up, since again he crapped on the

floor, so I did that. Then he was hungry, since his hearts fell down by 2 on each bar.

I fed him some grub, and went to clean myself up in the bathroom, after which I heard some beeping, and what do you know!

He crapped on the floor AGAIN... So I asked him, why he craps on the floor so much and this is what came out:

Ryoken Jr(Kuchipatchi): Well, it's just easier to crap on the floor, than waiting for you to fill up my training points...

Shijimaru: You can't blame me for you being a floor crapper, I may be your Gaurdian Parent, but I'm sure not one that cleans

up after an adult crapping on the floor.

And besides, you should give me atleast a heads notice before doing it, so I can get you training points...

Ryoken Jr(Kuchipatchi): Well, this model only supports waves wobbling around me right before I need to crap. Don't

blame me for Bandai's creativity :p

Shijimaru: I guess I can't, huh. But seriously, do you really need to crap so much on the floor, it smells horribly, and I even

stepped in one of your horrid turds...

Ryoken Jr(Kuchipatchi): sorry for that, hehe. I guess until I am potty trained you will have to deal with it!

Shijimaru: Shi* well, I guess so -.-

Not that enlightening huh, well I really hope his child will be atleast cleaner, and much less lazy than Ryoken Jr(Kuchipatchi), but

it's still a good guy, I guess that makes up for it?

Ryoken Jr(Kuchipatchi): You guess?

Shijimaru: Patience runs out, doesn't matter how good of a person you might be Ryoken Jr(Kuchipatchi), but don't worry.

You'll marry, get a son, and then you'll leave to crap on Tamagotchi Planets floor, aint that grand!

Ryoken Jr(Kuchipatchi): You sound like you want me gone, thought you were my friend man.

Shijimaru: I don't want you gone, yet. But there's a time to come, and there's a time to go. And I am your friend,

but cleaning up your crap isn't my all time favourite activity of the day :p

Ryoken Jr(Kuchipatchi): I know, I'm sorry man.

Shijimaru: It's oke Ryoken Jr(Kuchipatchi), we're cool ;)

Ryoken Jr(Kuchipatchi): Good, see you soon!

Well that's sums it up for the first post of the day, hope you had fun reading!

Hello everyone, another post for my log, hehe!

It seems I might be buying a Morino Tamagotchi soon, I hope the person I mailed to, answers soon so we can get it done :p

I just love the Morino, not only is it a vintage Tamagotchi, but it's a really unique version. And I just love the bug theme, with the cocoon feature and all.

Also ordered a second Tama-go, a white one with Kuchipatchi, just for the sake of collecting, and reserve Tamagotchi ;)

I might be getting more Tamagotchis in a few weeks time, when all my families birthdays are over, which is a total money drain :(

Ok, and now on to Ryoken Jr(Kuchipatchi), which is quite silent it may seem, but it poops a lot without beeping :eek:

So I cleaned his crap up, played some games, had a conversation. Which is unfit to log here, don't ask me what we talked about, it's horrible, seriously!

I can't wait for him to get married, and see what I can raise his baby boy or girl into, I just hope it's a healthy baby, then it's all fine by me!

Soon another post, just stay tuned!

Hello everyone, I'm here to log some pretty sad news!

Ryoken Jr(Kuchipatchi) has left us, he passed away 2 minutes ago, and it's cause is unknown :(

I've never had thought he would die, right now, and that quick!

But I know, he's at peace right now, being lazy on his own cloud...

I've resetted my Tamagotchi, and got a lovely baby boy, I've fed him and name him Inferno, cause

he has a blazing passion for all things alive!

Inferno is happily wobbling around his room, making little baby noises, and I just feel he's going to grow up

to be an awesome person. Inferno, you're much welcomed into my heart, my lovely baby boy.

That's all for now folks, I will keep you informed!

Hello everyone, I'm about to make a post about the last part of yesterday, and the start of today!

Yesterday I played some more games with Inferno, and after a little while he changed to Ahirukutchi, the male toddler :D

He went to sleep a while later, and I tugged him into his comfy bed, while preparing myself to go watch tv and go to sleep. Today he woke up and was needing some looking after, he needed food, cleaning up his crap, and he spoke his first words, which were:

Inferno(Ahirukutchi): I need foowd Dawdy!

I went:

Shijimaru: Aaahw, how cute, here's some pork and beans!

Then we played some games, and I went to do my finances, and order a Morino Tamagotchi, so I am expecting it in the mail!

All in all, an awesome start of the day, hehe. That's all for now, stay tuned!

Hello everyone, time for a new log post, hehe!

I've had a little conversation just now with my Ahirukutchi, well "conversation", he just listened and giggled a bit. It was like this:

Shijimaru: Hey Inferno (Ahirukutchi) how's my little boy!

Inferno (Ahirukutchi): Dawdy!!! *giggles*

Shijimaru: Yes daddy is here, you're happy aren't you?

Inferno (Ahirukutchi): Hawpy!?

Shijimaru: aaah, you learned a new word!

Inferno (Ahirukutchi): *giggles*

And yes he learned a new word, he has this baby accent which is cute!

Also we've played some more games, I've fed him some more pork and beans, and he's quite content, as one might say.

That's it for this post, stay tuned for more!

Hello everyone, ANOTHER new post, yeah I update quite alot, hehe. But that's no problem, is it?

I've made some photos of my Tamagotchi, and Inferno (Ahirukutchi), so take a looksy:

imgp0752.jpg
imgp0755r.jpg

imgp0756zh.jpg
imgp0764g.jpg

My girlfriend was really nice to lend me her state of the art camera, as she calls it, anyhow, enjoy the pictures!

Inferno is quite content, but he CRAPPED on the friggin floor, while I was taking pictures, so I took a photo of that to, of course. Maybe Inferno is the reincarnation of Ryoken Jr (Kuchipatchi), he sure does like crapping...

Hello everyone, this is just a random post about my thoughts on Tamagotchi, and figuring out where and when to buy more of them!

I am strolling on ebay much lately, trying to figure out trustworthy stores, and searching different types of Tamagotchi. But some are just too overpriced, and the ones I really want to buy, should have to wait a little longer just because I'm having a money shortage :/

But yeah, troublesome situation right?

In some ways yes, in others no. This is due to the fact that if I have a lot of spendable money, I tend to spend it all!

Well I only spend money I can truly spend without any financial problems, but it seems to tend to make problems of some sort a while later :eek:

And, I have two birthdays coming up, so yeah, bummed out because I really want a v5, v2/v3, a chibi/nano, a keitai (akai), two morinos, and atleast one Oceangotchi... Depends on their price though, but: If you have any for sale, and want to ship to europe, at a reasonable price:

Just give me a pm, and I might ask you to hold the Tamagotchi a little longer, since I might want it ;)

Greetings, from the land of the dutch!

Hello everyone, I am posting quite alot today, I must say, I've got nothing else to do quite frankly!

But anyhow, Inferno (Ahirukutchi) has changed to (Kilalatchi) just like Ryoken Jr (Kuchipatchi) did before :p

I am trying to get Inferno to change into (Tarakotchi) next, so send me some good luck, much appreciated. I have fed him some grub, and played one more game with him, and now he must be quiet due to me going out for a while, so pause it is :(

After being back I'll write my last post of the day, just stay tuned!

It seems that going out for "a while" changed to, going out till tomorow, so sorry guys for not posting the last post of the day!

When I came back though Inferno (Kilalatchi) was in bed already, this toddler tugged himself in, but explicitly told me to never leave for that long again. Yes, he lectured me, his daddy, which was quite ironical!

But he said, he still loved me, so he forgave me :D

I fed him some food, played one game with him, he wobbled happily around his room, and he felt great. So that's all good.

Oh and I've gotten some news about something quite interesting, it's not a Tamagotchi, but it's his counterpart: Digimon.

I found my old Data Link Burst Digivice - Gaomon Blue, though I can't start it up, due to having no batteries. Sounds familiar TamaTalk users?

But it's nice to have it back, I lost it while I moved out from parents place, and well, I kind of mourned before looking considering it lost forever. So I'm really glad, hehe!

My Morino should arrive tomorow or the day after that, and I'll post pictures of it for sure, if I am allowed to borrow my girlfriends "state of the art" camera again :p

I've got great plans in the future, so be sure to stay tuned for more.

Yesh, another post!

Can't get enough logging done I guess, hehe. My log may not be the most special, but it's sure fun to do!

I've come to realize that Inferno (Kilalatchi) may change today, hopefully to (Tarakotchi), as I am planning it to change to that... But I wonder what time it is going to change, so I can monitor it fully at that time. Well, we will just have to wait and see.

Also if I am correct, I can get a bit of extra cash, and buy me some more Tamagotchi, but it's not 100% sure it is going to happen :(

I dearly hope it is, a really really hope so. So stay tuned to see, whether Inferno (Kilalatchi) changes into (Tarakotchi) and if I get the extra cash!

Last post of the day, right now, in bite size chunks!

I don't know more info on the extra cash yet, and Inferno (Kilalatchi) hasn't changed yet, bummer!

He went to sleep just a while ago, I tugged him in, and he went completely out immediately!

This was the last post of the day, right now, in bite size chunks!

Stay tuned!

YEAH IT IS HERE!!!

Awesome new TamaTalk, today my Morino came in the mail, and as expected I couldn't resist to take it for a spin!

I bought some new batteries straight away, but:

At first he didn't do anything, so I shocked; did I buy a defected Morino :(

I couldn't bear to believe that, so I opened it up, and cleaned the contacts with a cotton swap, and tried again AND...

It worked, like a charm, like a sweet little charm that it is!

I chose the polka dot egg, cause I really love that Rhinoceros Beetle character. So I named him Rinno, and he hatched after a while (I guess near 5 minutes or 5 minutes exact), and I fed him ice cream, and played some games.

But the thing is i've heard not to play the game with the first stage of the polkadot egg, since it needs to get to 50 grams to get into a cocoon. So next time, no fun for you Rinno!

Also Inferno (Kilalatchi) changed into a (Kuchipatchi) and made me wonder, is this the reincarnation of Ryoken Jr!?

Who knows, maybe my old floor crapper is back... Oh noes!

Then I need to get an extra mop, and some more floor cleaner -.-'

Better get going then, soon pictures if I can make them, stay tuned!

So psyched right now!

No pictures yet, I am so sorry :(

Turns out my girlfriend is gone for the moment, and can't get to her camera myself, so, yeah.

First run on the Morino's quite smooth, nothing major happened as of yet, but;

He got attacked by some weird kind of creature, I guess it's the predator everyone that runned a Morino talks about. But I heard a noise when it happened, when I was scrolling ebay, and quickly ran to Rinno, to check up on him.

Then I saw this predator beast coming, and then when needed I tapped him away, and Rinno was saved, and smiling :D

Inferno (Kuchipatchi) has a bit of a jealousy problem, cause he snarled at me multiple times, when I was busy with Rinno (Morino), and said:

Inferno (Kuchipatchi): You got no time for me!!??

Shijimaru: Don't worry, I will give you just as much attention as I give to Rinno (Morino), so don't be such a jealous whiner okay?

Inferno (Kuchipatchi): Sure, call me a whiner. I don't care man, just don't forget about me!

Shijimaru: Do not worry, I won't man ;)

So I've played some games with Inferno (Kuchipatchi) and closefully watched Rinno (Morino) which hasn't crapped yet, whilest Inferno (Kuchipatchi) crapped A LOT!

Now it's time for supper, so stay tuned!

Seemingly I forgot to make the last post of the day, yesterday, as something came up :(

But nothing much really happened yesterday after supper, so don't worry, you've not missed anything!

Today I woke up hearing a series of beeps, finding my Morino was being attacked, I jumped out of bed, and scared that attacker away. Then I fed him the second food option, which were cherries, and then took care of Inferno (Kuchipatchi). I fed Inferno (Kuchipatchi) some food, played a lot of games cause he was being a fatty, so that needs to be taken care of...

Not much has happened after that, but if something happens, I am going to log it for sure... So stay tuned!

I dedicate this log post to Graficks, cause he's an awesome dude, and I had fun on the chat last night, this post's for you my friend!

Quite a lot happened just now, Rinno (Morino) got attacked twice in 1 hour, I wondered if that would be even possible, but yeah I guess so!

He's on the good run to 50mg, which he may need to turn into a cocoon, he's 34mg now, so that's going strong... Also he had been in bandages due to me missing one attack, oh my gosh, that looked really horrible. Seeing him in bandages wasn't really what I expected when I came back to check up on him :/

I healed him, and now he's fine though, thank god!

also Inferno (Kuchipatchi) is fine and not jealous anymore, but he tends to act different, but he told me it's fine. But he turned fat though, 81lbs, fatty!

So he needs some playing, and that we did a lot, so no worries he's going to bed a stud muffin soon, with abs of steel... In other news, I might be getting a Tamagotchi Ocean and Angel, but that's not sure thought, more news on that later!

Greetings, and stay tuned!

Hello everyone, another Tamagotchi log post from me, of course!

Rinno (Morino) has been attacked 3 times today, at least, he gained weight he's now 41mg, and he's quite the little bugger, hehe.

Got a really nice conversation with him, but he asked me to keep it private, meh... Also I have ordered the Tamagotchi Angel and Ocean, for 65 usd, plus shipping. And the guy whom I ordered from, is sending me some extra free Tamagotchi stuff, so that's always good, right?

Inferno (Kuchipatchi) hasn't been quite active today, he brushed his teeth this morning, took a bath tonight, and we've played some games just now. He's quite content at the moment, so 's all good....

More log updates are being made daily, so be sure to check this log out!

Hello everyone, this is going to be quite the awesome log post, in my opinion that is!

Just a few minutes ago, Rinno (Morino) got into his cocoon at age 2, and I need to keep his temperature steady for him to come out. I can't wait for Kabutotchi, cause it's a really awesome character!

Inferno (Kuchipatchi) is 5 years now, and is ready to be married tomorrow, and he can't wait. So all is going good, it seems, hehe.

I also purchased a Tamagotchi Nano, a sea themed shell. For a nice price, the current list of what i've ordered is:

Tama-go (On it's way I guess)

Tamagotchi Ocean

Tamagotchi Angel

Tamagotchi Nano

And I am getting some neat free stuff from one of the sellers, which quite frankly means free Tamagotchis!

I can't wait, I really can't wait!

This concludes this post, stay tuned for more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back