Please help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_go_lover

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new to Tama Talk. I think this is my 2nd day here.

I HAD Otokitchi and Kourmametchi and they both had a girl kid. Now Otokitchi and Kourmametchi left there girl. And I had this girl for 2 days, For a girl she was a mushroom. For a toddler she was Belltchi. And NOW she is Shelltchi. I really want to know what Otokitchi and Kourmametchi equal. Like what will my girl be as an adult? But right now Shelltchi has 6 Hungry, 6 Happy, and 6 friendship, and she has 10 train. Does anybody know what She will be?!

Please tell me If you know, or give me ideas for what I should do.

Thanks so much everybody!

My server is a TAMA GO

tama_go_lover

Edit to post: This topic has been moved out of the TamaCHAT Requests for access forum into the Help for New Tamagotchi Owners forum

(You will get more views and replies to your request for help if it is here. The forum you posted the question in before is supposed to be used just for members to request entry into the chat room) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
if your lucky you could get a violetchi or a luvlitchi to get them just answer there calls and make them happy and make sure there hearts are filled if you keep doing this then you could get them or if not you could get memetchi or chrmametchi also it dosnt matter what there parents were it just matters on how good you take care of them and so far you have had all perfect care chacters

good luck ;)

MissAnimeTama

For future reference, why don't you check out a character chart? I work primarily with the TG myself and I have found some out there to be very reliable.

well it really depends on how well you care for them. if you give them great care well then your most likly to turn into something interesting if you give it bad care you might end up with something quite boring. you could try goin to images on google and searching tamagotchi v6 growth chart I did that and it really help me find out what my tamagotchi would turn into. hope i helped bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back