Gold-Plated Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I love the idea, especially if the tama is important to you. 75 pounds tho, yikes! On the other hand, you'll have bragging rights to one of the most valuable Tamas on the planet.

Hehe yeah :p Well it's expensive, but it's my birthday in January, so maybe I'll do it as a present to myself XD I just thought it would be a cool idea :p

Originally I wanted it done to my first ever Tama, but I think I'd like to keep it as it was when I got it. I also thought about doing it to my ID L when that arrives. Even if it was just to the metallic-looking border around the front. I heard the paint can rub off that part quite easily, but if I had it say silver plated, it would stay shiny and nice. And it would only cost about £15 :)

I'd do the iD L. It's expensive already, so you won't feel like you're wasting it, and if you just do the border it'll cost a lot less. :)

ah, yes, all the silvery paint has worn off -_______- unless the first tama has an unbelivable amount of sentimental value, the silver on the iDL is the best idea.

ah, yes, all the silvery paint has worn off -_______- unless the first tama has an unbelivable amount of sentimental value, the silver on the iDL is the best idea.
:D Thats what happens with my iD L so I have to color it in pink, purple, any color I can find that is a marker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys, I think I will do the IDL border- I'll probably want to do it some time after Christmas though, as I won't be able to stop playing with it XD Maybe I'll do it when the silvery paint starts to rub off. But I'll definately post pictures when it's done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back