How do you download files into the Tamagotchi iD-L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joe123

Reaction score
I have seen everyone with the downloads on youtube and I have no idea how to get them!

Can someone explain how to get the downloads and how to import them onto the tamagotchi iD-L.

A reply would be extremely helpful and much regarded! :)

Thanks!

Mine doesn't have that :\ Do you know if using a Belkin USB Infrared Smartbeam will work for a Macbook Pro? I know it works for Windows XP/Vista PC

BELKIN USB INFRARED SMARTBEAM DOES NOT WORK!!

That's what I got, and I spent literally hours trying, and eventually gave up. So don't get one of them!!

:furawatchi: ~ Dazzmina ~ :chohimetchi:

BELKIN USB INFRARED SMARTBEAM DOES NOT WORK!!

That's what I got, and I spent literally hours trying, and eventually gave up. So don't get one of them!!

:furawatchi: ~ Dazzmina ~ :chohimetchi:

It's actually because you have to try as hard as possible. I know, it sounds endless but just don't give up. A few people got it to work over at Tama-Zone. :) I used to have a Toshiba laptop that detected the iD L but it's just way too fast to get the files over. -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
So would you suggest to get an old nokia phone? Are there any snazzy modern phones that have infrared connection?

Thanks for all of the info too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just so you know, in case you end up getting a Palm phone, make sure you have either Windows 2000 or Windows XP before you get it. ;)

Or know someone that does.

Trust me, haha ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back