breeding question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zachtchi

Reaction score
hey everyone! this is my first post here, and i just have a quick question regarding breeding. i've looked everywhere for a definite answer but... yeah, no.

anyway, i'm currently running two tamas, both connections, a v1 and a v3. this morning they both changed into their adult forms, kuchipatchi and violetchi. so glad i got kuchipatchi! best character. but anyway, i've been connecting them since they were babies in the hopes that one day they'll breed (they are opposite genders obviously) and now that they are adults and each has fallen for the other, i'm just wondering how long it will be until they are able to make tamababies? or if there's a special trick to it? i dunno, i'm not hugely experienced with tamas just yet but i'll change that!

if anyone can give me an answer that would be awesome!

thanks heaps!

--

zach

This should be able to help you determine if your tamas are suitable for each other.​

It looks like they should be able to marry.

Hope this helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
hey everyone! this is my first post here, and i just have a quick question regarding breeding. i've looked everywhere for a definite answer but... yeah, no.

anyway, i'm currently running two tamas, both connections, a v1 and a v3. this morning they both changed into their adult forms, kuchipatchi and violetchi. so glad i got kuchipatchi! best character. but anyway, i've been connecting them since they were babies in the hopes that one day they'll breed (they are opposite genders obviously) and now that they are adults and each has fallen for the other, i'm just wondering how long it will be until they are able to make tamababies? or if there's a special trick to it? i dunno, i'm not hugely experienced with tamas just yet but i'll change that!

if anyone can give me an answer that would be awesome!

thanks heaps!

--

zach
Hello Zach, welcome to TamaTalk! I hope you enjoy your stay! :hanatchi:

In regards to your question, there is obviously no doubt that both of your Tamagotchi figures can properly marry and mate, but as for how long that may take, I am unsure. :c

Just keep connecting them! It takes awhile! I remember constantly connecting two of my Tamagotchis for at least an hour until finally they decided to have a baby! :newmametchi:

Just remember that they both need to be a minimum of 5 or so years old to get married.

they married last night! two little boys. i'm pretty pleased. thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back