Which Tama should I get

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamalover134

Reaction score
Hi. Well I have 60$. I wanna get a color,but it does not have lots of characters. Or I wanna get a couple connections. I HATE THE TAMAGOTCHI ID L.

Thanks

Why do you hate the iD L?

I've heard the V3 is great.

I really like the V2. It has a lot of great characters, plus stuff in the shop is pretty cheap. :)

The V4 everyone seems to like. Very cute, lots of characters, easy way of deciding which adult you want.

I wouldn't get the 4.5. The characters are... um... well, not cute.

I hate the V5. I gets SO boring after a while, definately don't get that.

The 5.5 is better than the 5. Better characters, more games, and you actually know what you're buying...

The music star is only for people who have a lot of time on your hands, as it's pretty attention-needing.

The Tama-go is a really good version, but be prepared to buy lots of figures and carry around a big Tama.

My favorite's the iD L, so of course I'd reccomend that, but I guess not if you hate it...

Need more details on any? I've played all the connections except V1/3. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Color is quite enjoyable, but proves monotonious as time wears on.

Out of persional preference, if you are looking for a truely diverse, and incredably inrepetitive Tamagotchi, I would recomend the V2, V3, and V4. The V4.5 carrys the gimmic of URA, but the characters are often deemed as increative, and overall not as cute. R\The V1 retained\s its replayabiliby for long lengths of time, but offers a shallow pool of features, as with most vintage Tamagotchis'. The V5 and V5.5 are deemed pitiful in the form of replayability, and the Music Star, dispite offering a vast rhelm of glamorfied features, is more dependant than most Tamagotchis'.

Overall, I would recomend the V2, the V3, the V4, and, depending on preference, potentially a Music Star.

What about UraTama? Colored pixels but not as expensive. The Japanese is simple and the icon layout similar enough that you know most of what you're clicking and if not there's always guides online. For me, UraTama has the most fun characters (the Bikkuri family, for instance), and the simplest games.

I was asking myself the same question, but then I checked kijiji and someone had an ad up for a bright blue V3 so I just chose that. I'm expecting it to arrive in the mail tomorrow. :3

I don't do e-bay at the moment (lacking credit card) so I work with what I can.

Well, it really depends on your own personal preferences.

Speaking for experience, I would say, instead of buying just one, buy a few. Even though I'm an avid T-G defender, you must be prepared to deal with bulk if you choose it. And a lot of figurines.

Then again, with the smaller, older versions, I find that having experienced the newer ones, they aren't as fun.

As I said before, no one can tell you what to get. You could tell us what you like of each Tama and would could help you select the one that is best for you, but, without knowing your own personal preferences, we can only tell you what we like and what we would get ourselves.

kk I kinda want a v3 it that a good one. I want one that you dont have to always hear the constant beeping. I can barley handel my v4! I already have a v2 THAT I LOVE a v4 a v6 and a tama-go

OK it seems that you already have most of the awesome versions :p I would have to recommend the v3 or v4.5 they are both awesome versions!

^

I wouldn't recommend a 4.5. However, that's just my preference. ;)

My friends played with the V3, and they both really liked it. If you have a V2, then I'd get that.

Why DO you hate the iD L?

Well, the two versions I had, liked and now don't have are V2 and V5. The V2 was my first tama and it's pretty simple; games, shop, connect with others, care for it, not much to it. The V5 is good if you want to care for a family. You can try to get all the different families, get items from TamaTown, etc. Those are the ones I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back