Tamagotchi in The Philippines

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tokwa

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I just got a Tamagotchi V6 Music Star Edition for my daughter (FROM US). She is happy with it but she wants to play with others. The problem is I don't know where to buy Tamagotchi here in the Philippines. Anyone knows a merchant that will ship Tamagotchi in the Philippines?

I hope someone will spare time to answer this question.

Thanks and Regards,

Tokwa

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

I don't live in the Philippines, but I am guessing that somewhere like the big SM Mall of Asia would have a store / dept store selling tamas?

Also places like ebay (trusted sellers or ebay stores like Jason's) would ship to the Philippines.

There are a few TamaTalk members from the Philippines so perhaps they'll have a better idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

I'm also from the Philippines and I was actually able to buy quite a few of my Tamas from SM Toy Kingdom in SM Makati. They have a pretty good stock of the new versions there as well as some of the older ones. I got my iD, Tama-go and MusicStar from there (the Tama-go should be able to connect to your daughter's music star, I'm sure she'd love that). It would really be worth to check it out. If you're nearer Alabang, they also have it in Alabang Town Center Toys R Us. I'm not sure about other Toy Kindoms and Toys R Us but I'm sure they have tamagotchis in the abovementioned stores. SM Makati Toy Kingdom actually already sells an iDL and I'm saving up for one. Happy shopping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back