The Hunger Games Anticipation Thread

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

joshnemo

Reaction score

"The Hunger Games is an upcoming science fiction action drama film directed by Gary Ross and based on the novel of the same name by Suzanne Collins. It stars Jennifer Lawrence' date=' Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth. It is scheduled to be released on March 23, 2012." - Wikipedia[/quote']
Being an avid fan of the book series, I am excited to see how well they've completed the transition between book to film.

What are all of your thoughts about this movie?

:newmametchi:

IT LOOKS SO BADA**. Peeta and Gale aren't how I imagined to be, and neither is Cinna, but Katniss seems to fit the book-version of herself to a T. I'm so excited!

The only thing I'm bummed about is the people who will only have seen the movies, and then claim that they're 'the biggest fans ever'. I'm really afraid that the fans are going to wear it out and just embarrass all of us real, mature Hunger Games fans ;-;

And I can only pray that there won't be 'TEAM GALE' and 'TEAM PEETA' merchandise, because the Hunger Games is not meant to be focusing solely on the romance /rant

tl;dr, I'm excited and I hope fans don't get too crazy.

holy jebus I'm soooooooooo excited for the movie! xD

My friends and I are going to the midnight showing, and even though its like 4 months away we're talking about it all the time. xD

For Christmas I'm actually getting a whole bunch of Hunger Games stuff, including a Mockingjay Pin! <3 And this summer my friend actually bought me a "District 12 Tribute" shirt! 8D

i think i may have already gone crazy ._.

8D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back