Tamatown - I got hacked

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meem

Reaction score
hey peeps. i just got hacked and so did my friends. im quiting. I don't like you *removed - site rules (naming/shaming)* you ruined my life

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would he hack all four of us at the same time? I never even noticed him until tonight after he laughed at our missing cd's.

This is a website that young children frequent!

Your anger is understandable, but, please! Watch your language!

That being said, I apologize. But, it's not worth quitting. However, you're not the only one. Various people have been hacked here lately, and, so, I'm thinking it's a group of people, instead of just one. Try again! But, this time, watch out. Be careful who you befriend! And don't be so willy-nilly with your info.

(Really, the topic titled should be renamed - Stating that TAMATOWN as a whole got hacked freaked me out! I can only imagine how others have reacted).

BUT... Thank you for the warning.

TamaMum Edit: Topic has been renamed (for accuracy) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh, you lost your CD and all points I guess? same that happened to me and JB4620 earlier. The "hacker" is just doing this to people that are getting high ranks, I remember that I got a message on same day when I noticed I was hacked, it was a message typed with those eggs, did you get one too?

No he did not send us eggs but he sent us all a happy holidays card. Then he kept saying cd and laughing after.

oh and me2620 that is exactly what happened. we lost our first gold cd's and all of our money.

almost all the level 50s are ALL gone. im alone. i think i should stop logging in alot. MY CD!!!!!!! it took me 3 years for 1st gotchi gold. now i got to start ALL over. whos lp1316?

btw is that y u all are gone? tamatown is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo quiet without people. i am surounded by guests. im alone. wait but be0720 got hacked and she didnt have a good cd level and rank

Thats really sad for you guys. Losing all your points and your CD! I bet you worked really hard on them :( . But LV0407 still goes on Tamatown, i do, what was the message saying with eggs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back