Maddy's Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mstory19

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first ever log on my v4.5 tama. At the moment, he is a 4 year old boy named Tanner.He is a celebtchi. He will probly get married tomarrow!!!! :D Sorry, there will be no pics, maybe later on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that tomarrow my tama will get married to my friends tama. Her name is Abbie. Tama weddings are soooo awesome! i hope they have a girl!!!!! :wub:

hi, Taner has done nutin but craped!! I also figured out the taner loves.................. STEAK!!!!!! tHE WEDDING FOR HIM WILL BE SOOOOO SOON! I am soooo excited!!!! :babytchi: :babytchi: :babytchi: :babytchi: :babytchi:

Im soooooo happy!!!!!! My tama just got married to abbie!!!!! it was soo random, they were both four though. Weird! But abbbie and taner had a..................................................................GIRL!!!!!!!!!! i AM SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!

I am so happy that Taner got married yesterday! He is doing just fine with little Amber. I am kinda sad that Taner is leaving tonight. I can't stay up, i have school tomarrow! They have one hungry heart empty so i gave them cereal for breakfast. They just woke up at nine this morning. I really hope Taner is happy when he leaves. :( :( :( :(

Hi! yesterday Taner left little Amber. I was so sad to see him leave. I took amber to school today! She also evolved last night! She evoled into a Hitodetchi! Then, at school she went on a feild trip her first day. She was so happy to see Hugo. It was her first movie ever! So when we got back to school, she only made it ti computors with me. She evolved when i got home. She evolved into a UraYoungMorotchi! I was so happy. Then she got the urgant message to go to school, it was so cute. I also got really sad 'cause one of my long tailed lizard died when i went in to feed him. :( (I also have 1 other long tailed,Andy. 3 green anoles, Doodle, Chicky, Evey. I also have 2 fire belied toads, coffee and beans. hermits crabs, and CATS!!!!) Thats all that really happened today! Thats all for now! I am trying to figure out how to post pics!!! :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

Nothing really happened today. I just had to pick up a couple poo-poos, feed her, and play. I am sad she did almost NOTHING today!!! :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi:

Sorry i could not ost yesterday. I was really busy. Little Amber evolved today, she evolved into a..........................................................................HOYOROTCHI!!!!!!!! Tonight is the school dance, so excited! :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, or I should be saying good bye to tamatalk. Last night at the dance my coat gat TAKEN!!!! :( :( :(I am saying goodbye to tamatalk because my tama was in my coat pocket. So now, if im lucky, i will get it back Monday or Tuesday...... But what are the chances!!!! If i do get her back on tuesday, she might be dead! So, I will give you updates on tuesday.

HYIA!!! I am soooooo fricken happy that I got my tama back today!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Though my little Amber did die, i had to reset it. I miss her so bad! So, now, after i reset it, it hatched into a............................................BOY!!! I surely dodnt hope that it evolves into the samthings as last time......... His name is Cash. I was hoping for a girl though.............BYE!!!!

:lol:

Hiya! My little Cash is soo happy!!! :ichigotchi: He also evolved today!!!! He evolved into a........................................................................KUJACUTCHI!!!! He kind a looks like a peacock. He also got his school notice, I picked Mr.Canvas! If i get enough points, i can get URA TOGETCHI!!! I really want him....... I will be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad is i get stupid celebtchi again! I ALWAYS get him!! I dont know what i would do if if I got him again..... Maybe reset? or let him DIE!!!!!! :puroperatchi: I also learned how to play tug of war, and TamaTown123, please do not post anything on my log! Check the rules for this on the post at the VERY top. Thanks! :babytchi: :kuribotchi: :mametchi: :newmametchi:

Hiya! I am soooooooo happy! I did not get celebtchi!!!! I got......................................................................................................UraTogetchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have taken great care of my little cash..................He got a work notice, said good by to his teacher, and i picked school! I love that he is a teacher...Sorry i count not post the last couple days. I will post whenever i can.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good Morning! I am sooooooo excited that my little Cash is all grown up, he is probably ganna get married tonight! last time the matchmaker came at 7:00pm! I cannot wait! Little Cash is 5 years old, got a job, is a great character, and he is 34 lbs!!!!!!!! I am soooooooo happy!!!!!!!!! I will do mini updates throu the day!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hey guys!!!! so sorry i didnt post!!! I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO busy!!! Cash left his daughter, i named her Hanah! she evovled into a hitodetchi! then, a UraYoungMorotchi!!!!! finaly she evolved to day into a.........

URAZUKYUTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!! Bye!

Hey people!!!!!!!! So sorry i have not posted the past couple days........................................Well hannah got married and had a baby boy. I named him tctac, short for tictac! He evolved into a baby kucipatchi!!!! He will evoled later today. I want him to be in the kutchipatchi family. I will let him talk now.....

Tctac: orange Me: black

Did you like astronamy and industral arts?

Ya! I did not like ia though, I GOT SICK!!!

Ok, now you have to sleep in my locker all day now!!

NO!!!! I want to see the xmas activites and movies!!!!!!!!

Ok, you can come tomarrow!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back