Is this bad or good? ... UraYoungMorotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mstory19

Reaction score
My tamagotchi v4.5 evolved into a UraYoungMorotchi. Is this a good character, or a bad one?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

YAY!!!! she just evolved into hoyrotchi, is that a good character?

I don't believe there are such a thing as "good" characters and "bad" characters. If you're referring to the care levels, care isn't a major aspect on the Tamagotchi V4.5, as it's mainly based around family groups and skill points. However, on the V4.5 the family groups and skill points are a little more... unpredictable (i.e. if you have a Ura Young Mametchi and you increase Funny points, it's not 100% certain to get Ura Mametchi - it's more 33%). So really, it's personal preference as to if Horoyotchi is a "good" character or not.

^Well, she IS in the Mame family, so even if she's not a 'good care character', at least you didn't get a universal. ;)

Its because any time i get a girl, it always evoles into her....... She died already, To learn about that, Check out my log (Maddy's Log)!!!!!

Maybe you look after it the same way you always do. At the start my tama go turned in to a Lovelitchi and i think its good but it started going down to a pipotchi who i think is medium. Try a little harder to take care of it this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back