Zuchitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

diane

Reaction score
We have 2 Connexion v2 tamas.

Skye's is called Tilly and has just evolved from Ufotchi to a Zuchitchi (she was trying for Furawatchi so it's a bit disappointing). Any tips on how best to treat it? It doesn't seem very cheerful!

Mine is called Monro, a sweet little Dorotchi who has just matched with Hanatchi and had a baby boy.

Ohh my GOSH!! He's SOOO cute, anyway the Zuchitchi's favorite snack is BBQ and it's least favorite snack is eggs. And if he doesn't seem very happy give him his favorite snack and make sure all his hearts are filled in at all times!! :gozarutchi:

Thanks for this. She does seem more cheerful than she was. We thought her favourite snack was fishburger and we never seem to get those in the shop. Maybe the UK version doesn't get these?

I've got some bbq so I'll wrap it and give her a present.

omg! how did you get dorotchi?

to get furawatchi next time, take really good care of it and don't let poop stack or anything

omg! how did you get dorotchi?
to get furawatchi next time, take really good care of it and don't let poop stack or anything
yeah how did u get dorotchi? i really really want it! ghostee lol :furawatchi:

Getting the Dorotchi was just luck, I think.

I had a Furawatchi, matched with a Kutchipatchi and got a baby girl. She grew into Kinakomotchi, then Hinatchi. Gave her perfect care, kept her hearts full up, got 9 training points and presto! DOROTCHI!!

The Matchmaker came though, and she matched with Hanatchi and we now have a boy - which whilst I've been typing has evolved into Nikatchi.

Good luck - Dorotchi is very adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back