tamagotchi v6 band practise mini game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twinkle

Reaction score
hi i have 2 tamagotchi v6s. but i keep trying but i can't do it so how do you play the band practise mini game!

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppp!

Calm down! It's a really easy game once you get the hang of it. Well, you know you have 3 band characters in this position?

:newmametchi: 1 :mimitchi: 1

11 :tarakotchi: 111

When a music note appears above one of the band characters, QUICKLY press the corresponding button. So, let's use the band formation I demonstrated with the smileys above. If a music note was to appear over the Tarakotchi (one in the middle), you would press the middle button on your Tama. If it appeared above the Mimitchi (right), you'd press the button on the right; if it appeared above the Mametchi (left), you'd press the button on the left. Sometimes music notes appear over two characters at the same time. If so, you can press two buttons at the same time but this sometimes doesn't work. It's a very fiddly game at first, it takes seriously a lot of practice to get it right, but I hope I explained well.

If you mean the one you play when it's an ADULT, that's more complicated and I'm way out of practice with the V6 so I can't really remember how to play. I'm sorry, but I'm just not a V6 lover anymore... -_- But someone else is sure to have an answer - there are plenty of V6 fans around!

~ Dazzmina ~

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the adult one is easyer, I never do the teen one. and good idea with the smilelys Dazz, now....

:newmametchi:T :tarakotchi: T :newmametchi: :) T

you'll have three band characters as shown above, the screen will at the beginning, focus on the middle character, AKA you. there will be three bars in a stack above the characters, basically you have to press A for the top tile, B for the middle and C for the bottom, you can press multiple with this game too, after you finish practicing with the first character the screen moves to the character on your left, you have to practice the same song-game but this time it is harder. it can be very difficult to get the whole thing right so the tamas don't walk out of the studio during practice but you'll get it eventually. I don't know if you play any music but it's like reading real music. hope you understand my confuzing instuctions, but it's hard to decribe,hope you figure it out! ;]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back