Caillie's Tamagotchi Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaillieOldroyd

Reaction score
HI!

CaillieOldroyd here.

In my possession right now is a version 4 Tamagotchi. The shell of this tamagotchi in particular is blue with ocean waves on it. The ball at the top and the buttons are red. I started it up on Sunday, December 4th, 2011. Out hatched a beautiful baby girl that I decided to name Amy (from The Big Bang Theory). Amy is now 2 years old and almost 3 and has gone from a baby Shirotsubutchi to a little Puchitchi and now is a lovely Ringotchi. I am like a mother to her even though she's technically adopted. Enough of me speaking though. Here's Amy:

Hello. I'm Amy and I will be speaking in this colour. Just so I don't have to introduce myself every time I speak to you humans. Currently, I am visiting Mr.Turtlepedia who, let me tell you, isn't very intelligent considering he's the intelligence teacher. Anyways, I should get back to my 'studies' of finding the pencil. Goodbye.

Amy is kind of a brainiac and really wants to become the smartest achievable character on the female side. Which is Mimitchi :mimitchi: .

She is nice though even if she's very logical.

I should go now though. We have a lot of classroom visits to Mr.Turtlepedia planned.

Bye!

Hello, I have decided to introduce today's post since I am now an adult. Yesterday evening I achieved my dream of becoming a Mimitchi :mimitchi: . I have close to 200 intelligence points by playing shape and going to see Mr.Turtlepedia. I have one friend who is named Cail on another Tamagotchi that my mother's boyfriend is taking care of. Alas, she is still a teenager and does not have much mental capacity. Right now my mother is busy drawing up designs and editing for her YouTube channel. I do not understand why someone would want to waste their time with that though..

Excuse me missy! You are still living under my roof without a job so I wouldn't be talking bad about me!

Sorry mother.. But I will be getting a job soon enough. I am going to be a scientist.

Yes, very soon. Shortly after that you will be visited by the matchmaker and receive a-

Mother please. Do not talk about such foolishness. I do not want children. I want to be distraction free to study.

Amy, enough. You know it will happen. You're smart enough to know that. Now go to your room and study your Biology.

I better get grandchildren!

See ya next time!

:wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone!

Amy and I received some lovely mail from Peanut05! Thank you! :D

So yesterday my lovely daughter Amy got a job as a-

MOM. Okay, this is my life. Please, let me tell my own story.

I'm sorry darling, I'm just so excited to share the news.

Well anyways, yesterday I was just minding my own business talking to a lovely Christmas tree and we were having a wonderful conversation about what decorations would suit him best when the mailman came. I thought it was just going to be another horoscope but I was wrong. It was [!] mail!. I went to my mailbox right away and it took me to the school. I left Mr.Turtlepedia promptly and got another [!] mail. This time I went out to find a job. The first place I was at was perfect; the scientist building. I applied right away and immediately got the job. I was ecstatic. I have to go to work soon though and can not keep talking to you guys or Mr.Christmas Tree. Goodbye!

105upfn.jpg

zx9oj4.jpg

Yes, unfortunately we do have to go now.

One more thing, Amy is 4! She will turn 5 sometime today :)

Goodbye for now!

Bonjour!

Okay so all this morning the Matchmaker has been visiting Amy trying to bring her a suitable match. Amy of course only wanted one boy; a Mametchi. Of course the Matchmaker was just bringing more and more mismatched suitors. Sometimes she would even bring some of the same men more then one time! It was quite ridiculous and Amy and I were getting frustrated. We decided to keep trying though and as soon as I started writing this post the Matchmaker came again, but with this time a Mametchi. Amy was thrilled! She fell in love right away and had a beautiful baby girl. I'm ecstatic and can barely breathe! Unfortunately Amy has been put on pause in order for another Tamagotchi to catch up so they can have their babies together and leave them at the same time. She should be un-paused tomorrow though so I will have another update for you soon enough!

Congratulations on your baby Amy! <3

XOXO

Au Revoir!

AAAAAAAAAAAND we're back ;D

So, I was super sick yesterday and was glad that Amy was on pause for the day. She is un-paused now though and bouncing around with her baby girl. The other Tamagotchi that we were waiting for also had a girl so I guess we're getting matchmaker again! :rolleyes:

Right now Amy is talking to Mr.Christmas Tree and seem to be having a lovely conversation. I won't interrupt though so Amy will not be speaking this post.

Tomorrow Amy is leaving her baby though so we'll get to talk to her again tomorrow before she leaves. I feel like I've been watching over Amy for a long time but it really hasn't been long at all. I'll be sad to see her go..

Bye for now!

Hola!

So I just wrote this post but somehow it erased itself -.-

Okay, so Amy is leaving her baby with me today! I'm going to set the time to 11:59pm so I don't have to wait until tomorrow morning. Here are some pictures!

5cm1di.jpg

ae4ke9.jpg

They're so cute together ^_^

I'll let Amy talk now and say her goodbyes..

This will be my last time talking to you people. I hope that you enjoy my daughter who Caillie will name for me. I hate coming up with names and she will be much better at it. I have given her suggestions though. Thank you to Peanut05 for the fan mail and thank you to Caillie who put up with me and raised me. Take care of my daughter, okay?

I will, you do not have to worry about that at all! I will treat her as my own. I'll miss you Amy..

And I will miss you too. Goodbye earth as I must return to Tamaplanet. Goodbye everyone!

2egbu6q.jpg

The new baby is now awake and healthy. I decided to name her Farrah. On the Tamagotchi screen is says 'Farra' but that's only because there wasn't enough room. Little Farrah so far is just bouncing around with full hungry and happy hearts :) She's 6lbs right now and so cute!

I'll update later when she evolves..

Gahhhgooo?

Awe <3 How precious.

Talk to you soon!

-Caillie & Farrah

Salut :)

Farrah evolved yesterday after an hour of being a little baby. She is now a Harutchi which I am very proud of because I think it's the best toddler you can get :D She is going to Preschool now which gives her artistic points. She's been connecting with her friend Dawn all day. She has 5 training points already and I hope that I can fill up her training bar! Here she is-->

23u3qlj.jpg

How cute :)

She's still 0 years old but should be turning 1 today. I'll probably take her shopping later and I've already taken her to Tim Horton's for breakfast although she cried the whole time. :rolleyes:

i wanna go shopping!

Okay you can come with me if we go then

where we goin?

I don't know yet, probably to get some clothes!

oh i like clothes can i get some?

I don't think so.. but we'll see :)

ok mommy

We'll talk to you later though!

Bye :)

-Caillie & Farrah

Farrah evolved today! I ended up taking her out shopping with me and she must've changed about halfway through the trip. She is now a young mimitchi! YAY! :unsure: She is reminding me more of her mother, Amy.

PLEASE do not say that. Mom was so frumpy and all she cared about was her job as a scientist.

Oh Farrah, don't say such mean things. Your mom was a lovely girl :)

Anyways, once I got back home Farrah left preschool and got an invitation to high school! She chose Ms. Flower to help get more artistic points. They have a lot of fun together. Much better than the preschool teacher.. Farrah was always yelling at her..

HEY, it's not my fault she can't teach! HMPH.

ouwora.jpg

I'm actually visiting her right now before I go to sleep for the night so I can the max amount skill points that I can from her in one day. Heh heh heh heh!

Be nice to Ms. Flower! Don't use her!

That's what she's there for...

GRRR, okay, okay, anyways! I caught Farrah brushing her teeth earlier as I was finished eating so I snapped a picture!

v75ttw.jpg

That's embarrassing!

I'm sorry! I thought it was cute!

UGH! *Storms off to room*

Whoops! My bad :rolleyes:

I guess it's time for me to go, but don't worry! More updates tomorrow :)

Bye bye!

Hello readers!

Not much has happened today with Farrah. She has turned 2 years old and is still just a teenager. She has earned all of her training points now and also has 130 artistic points.

A few moments ago I caught her taking a bath before dinner..

2gwdz77.jpg

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: MOMMMMMMM!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Sorry hunny, but it was so cute! :D

UGHHHH!

I'm sorry! Go play with Dawn she's over!

Right now I am currently babysitting Dawn, my boyfriend's tama since he has a exam very soon.

Dawn is a V3 and is a hikotchi. She's a nice girl and actually just got a training point!

Okay well we should go!

Talk to you all tomorrow,

Xoxo

Caillie & Farrah & Dawn

Hello!

I have Dawn and Farrah with me because once again my boyfriend has an exam so I'm taking care of his Tamagotchi.

Farrah evolved into Maidtchi and I couldn't be happier! Well.. unless she was a Violetchi.. *ahem*

9lle8y.jpg

I usually don't notice when my Tamagotchi's evolve because I always keep the sound off and today was no different. I was sick and when I have rolled over to check on her she was a Maidtchi. Farrah also turned 3 today.

Here are her close ups! She wants to be a model..

28rur.jpg

9s9s2w.jpg

So yeah, I want to be a model as Caillie already told you but like.. apparently it's not an actual job in the Tamagotchi world. So I might have to get a real job and do modeling on the side :(

It's not fair. Tamagotchi's should get to do whatever they want and not be discriminated against.

Oh Farrah, relax. You'll do fine at whatever job you decide to get and we can always let you do modeling on the side.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Well, we should go. More updates tomorrow! :)

-Caillie & Farrah & Dawn

Heyhey!

Today Farrah left high school and was off to go find a job. First she tried the job at the TV station in order to get herself out and there and possibly be seen by modeling agents but there was no such luck. She was rejected by all 3 judges. Next she went to the recording studio to become a pop star and was accepted! She's happy enough with this job and is still hoping that it could lead her to modeling.

Farrah has also turned 4 and will be getting a child within a couple days! I feel like I just got Farrah and now she's so close to leaving me :(

Here are Farrah's stats:

9/9 Training

Intelligence-58

Artistic-185

Social-26

31 lbs

That's all for today,

Ciao!

- Caillie & Farrah

Bonjour!

Nothing happened with Farrah yesterday. She helped me film some videos and I took her out to the mall and such but that's about it.

She turned 5 and tonight will be turning 6.

As soon as she turns 6 I will set the time for the Matchmaker to come and bring her a boyfriend!

Maybe this time I'll get a boy!

Tis the season to be jolly.. and talk to Christmas trees I guess, as I see Farrah talking to Mr. Christmas a lot.

I decided to draw a picture..

otddmb.jpg

Haha, Mr. Christmas is never very decorated is he?

That's all for now.

We'll talk to you again soon.

Goodbye!

Bye!

Xoxo,

-Caillie & Farrah

Hello!

Last night Farrah turned 6 so I set the time to 6:59 and waited and waited and then finally the Matchmaker came at 7:00pm and brought Farrah a Simasimatchi. The big, fat striped dude that reminds me of a bumble bee. Farrah loved him and so they got married and had some bouncing baby boys. I was ecstatic as this is my first boy on this Tamagotchi since I started it up.

Farrah will be leaving her son tonight and tomorrow I will be raising it. The next generation.

I will also be adding either a V2 or V3 into this log tomorrow as well. I hope that's okay. I've had a log before on a different account with up to 4 Tamagotchi's. I will probably only get up to 3 on this log though.

I just thought that I'd say goodbye to all of my viewers since I won't be able to talk to them again after tonight. I am thankful for each and every one of you and will miss Caillie and being on earth. I will miss my new baby most of all though. I will watch him grow up on Tamaplanet. I never did become a model or get a job at the TV station.. but I feel as though I had a full life. Goodbye everyone!

Awe, that's was very sweet Farrah. I'll miss you too. <3

That's it for today as I have to head home for the holidays and my ride should be here any minute! I'll try and snap some pictures tonight of Farrah before she leaves. Goodbye!

Xoxo,

-Caillie & Farrah & Baby

HELLO!

SO I didn't post yesterday because we decided that we weren't going to start the new babies until Friday morning since Dawn (the other Tamagotchi I mentioned sometimes) is a little behind due to battery malfunctions. I will post again tomorrow when the babies are up and going or when we have children. :)

Here are some pictures:

14319i8.jpg

rjqjvn.jpg

The first one is Farrah and her baby boy and the second one is when she was leaving him to go back to Tamaplanet.

That's all for today though. I'll be back tomorrow, bye!

-Caillie

Hey everyone!

So today is the day! The day that Farrah's son is now going to be logged and another Tamagotchi too! :)

Let's get started!

I started up Farrah's son and named him Stu but his name will be Stuart as it didn't fit. He was a lovely little baby and is now a Petitchi. He weighs 11 lbs and has 2 trainings. Here's a picture!

1268w05.jpg

My new Tamagotchi that I'll be adding to this log is a version 3. I was excited to add another Tamagotchi in so that my V4 had someone to play with when my boyfriend isn't around. I started it up and got a little girl. I named her Lily after my cat and she is now a cute Mizutamatchi. She kind of looks like ice cream.. :)

here's a picture of her too!

zo1p4.jpg

They should turn into teenagers tomorrow morning sometime :)

Stuart will talk in Orange and Lily will talk in Lime green.

I will always be speaking in black.

Hey! What's up Tamatalk! I'm Stuart and girls are icky... :D

HEY I'm not icky. You're gross Stuart.. you pick your nose!

I do not.. *pick pick*

MOM make him stop!

Alright now children.. stop it or I'll make you go to your rooms!

Okay, Okay, Okay!

Good!

Okay, time to go!

BYE!

-Caillie & Stuart & Lily!

It's almost Christmas day where I am right now and excitement is in the air!

I thought I'd give you a mini update (sans photos) and let you know how the little Tamas are doing.

Stuart, my V4 and Farrah's son, is doing quite well as he evolved into a young Androtchi and got into the Mame family just like the rest of his family. We were hoping for the Meme family but that's okay. He'll be 2 years old Christmas morning and will be becoming an adult in no time! He is attending school now and chose Mr. Canvas. He isn't the most social boy but really wants to become a Zukyutchi.

Lily is the same age as Stuart and became a Patapatachi. She's quite happy with her evolution and is hoping to become Mimiyoritchi. She looks like a cute little girl and Lily is so sweet and innocent so it suits her. :)

They can't talk right now because they're sleeping and it's 12:02 in the morning so I should go to bed too.

To anyone celebrating Christmas, Merry Christmas! I won't be posting tomorrow but for sure the next day, hopefully with pictures.. :)

BYE!

BONJOUR! AND Happy Boxing day!

I didn't buy anything, but it was still fun going out to the mall.

ANYWAYS, Stuart has evolved from a young Androtchi and is now a Zukyutchi! I think that's what it's called. He was thrilled when it happened.

Here is Stuart as a teenager..

23ktfle.jpg

kb508.jpg

And now, here's Stuart as an Adult!

ev1es5.jpg

10i875j.jpg

Lily, at the moment, is still a Patapatachi and I am hoping that she evolves soon! She's been 3 since this morning so I don't know why it's taking her so long.. :rolleyes:

2vtulqo.jpg

Well that's it for today. I'll update again tomorrow.

BYE!

-Caillie & Stuart & Lily

OMG sorry for not replying sooner! I was at my friends house with no internet! But anyways, let's get to it.

Lily finally evolved into a Pyonkotchi or something. Haha. She is now 6 and will be seven tomorrow along with Stuart. I don't have pictures today but tomorrow for sure.

Stuart accidentally got a job. I opened the [!] mail and it took me to a school and I thought it was going to be when Stuart says goodbye to his teacher but it totally skipped it! I accidentally went and applied for a job at the school instead so Stuart is not pleased at all.

Lily is sleeping right now so only I can talk but OMG I'm so mad! I really hate being a teacher. I like comics and books not kids and chalkboards. UGH!

It'll be okay Stuart. You can always get a new job! But you and Lily will also be getting a visit from the Matchmaker! Isn't that exciting?!

KIDS?! NOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh Stuart, shush up. You'll be fine.

Goodbye everyone!

-Caillie & Stuart & Lily(sleeping)

Hi there :)

A really weird thing happened the other day. Stuart's name on the Tamagotchi is Stu right? Well now it's Qtu..

156enh4.jpg

How weird right? Must be a glitch xD

Anyways, Stu got marrrriiiieeeddddd to a lovely Pukatchi I believe.

2zh1pw5.jpg

Doesn't he looks like of herp derp-ish? Cross-eyed for sure!

Anyways, he had a little baby boy :)

2zpuyyx.jpg

Here's Lily as an Adult now finally!

2irk9u.jpg

She also got married to a Billotchi or something x)

2n1c5qs.jpg

Lily had a beautiful baby girl..

34rc9b7.jpg

Today or tomorrow they will be leaving their children though so this will be the last post!

So I liked being a part of this log and even though I'm now 'Qtu' I'm glad to have been in Caillie's care and to leave my little son with her. Goodbye Tamatalk!

I also enjoyed being part of this log. I loved being here for Christmas and the holiday's. I hope my daughter will grow up to be strong and beautiful. Goodbye!

AWE, okay, that's it for today.

Goodbye for now!

-Caillie & Stuart+baby & Lily+baby

BONJOUR! I started up Stuart and Lily's babies today!

But first, here's a picture of Lily leaving her baby..

wrxlzp.jpg

The baby is named Rose.. I kind of have a flower theme going on for the names with this Tamagotchi. Here's a picture! She is now a Kuchitamatchi I believe but she went to sleep before I could take a picture :\ She'll talk in Red.

8waa9h.jpg

Stuart's son on the other hand is named Leo. Short for Leonard but we'll be calling him Leo. He will talk in Dark Green. Here's a picture of him as a Mohitamatchi!

50m74k.jpg

They're both sleeping now because it is late but they can talk tomorrow. I will also have more pictures. One of Rose as a toddler and pictures of both Rose and Leo as teens since they will be evolving tomorrow. I'm so excited! I want Leo to get into a group other than the Mame group.

That's all for today!

More tomorrow, bye!

-Caillie & Leo(sleeping) & Rose(sleeping)!

Latest posts

Back