Halppp !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetleg

Reaction score
My tama was supposed to evolve some hours ago but i have paused it a few days before in like 6 hours vill it evolve after 6 hours today then ? of the normal evolving time

My tama was supposed to evolve some hours ago but i have paused it a few days before in like 6 hours vill it evolve after 6 hours today then ? of the normal evolving time
Sorry Jetleg, hate to disappoint you but it doesn't seem to work like that (on the V1 or the V2).

I paused mine (V2) for about 4 hours, but had to wait almost another 24hrs before my Tama evolved into an adult.

I think it depends not just on how long the Tama is on pause, but what time it was when you put it on pause and what time it was when you took it out of pause.

And hey, life is just too short to do an experiment on how many extra hours you have to wait if you put your Tama on pause!

I almost never use the pause button now, I just go to the clock set mode and stop it - then when I want to re-start it I know exactly where I am in the evolution process - perhaps this might be useful to you?

Best, etc.

TamaMum

It evolved like 40 minutes ago ! but if u set the clock in change mode it wont die will´it not count as a pause time ? will it poo ? under the time ? can matchmaker come under the time ?

if u set the clock in change mode it wont die will´it not count as a pause time ? will it poo ? under the time ? can matchmaker come under the time ?
Sorry, I should have explained a little more clearly how I use Clock Set instead of Pause!

If you stop the clock, your Tama is in 'suspended animation' - it doesn't poo or anything - it's effectively frozen in time, so it can't die, the matchmaker can't come (because she only visits at 10.30am, 3pm and 7pm anyway), etc. etc. - so the clock set mode is like pause BUT, when you want to re-start it DON'T change the time/date, just start the clock ticking exactly where you left off.

This way you have a record of how long before your Tama is due to evolve - this is particularly useful for the 72hrs that it is a Teen.

Once my Tamas have evolved into Adults, I reset the clock to the correct (real) time and date and it doesn't seem to affect them.

Hope this is more helpful.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Thank You it maybe wil be useful sometime

Whats did you not think was possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back