Angelgotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamalover134

Reaction score
Hi I might be able to get an angel for Christmas. Is the angel fun? Are the characters cute? Should I get one or ask for something else. Should I get an American of Japanese? I want to get a Japanese cause I LOVE the design Is the angel worth 40$?

Thanks

Well, it really depends on your tastes. I know better than to say it's rubbish because that's MY opinion, so I'll say that most people love it. If you're:

A collector

A vintage Tama owner (and liker!) already

A fan of all Tamas

You'll love it. If you're:

A fan of modern technology

Someone who likes complex, flashy, modern gadgets

Then get an iD L instead. If you're someone like me, in the Ultra Fussy Tama Players category, I'm totally at a loss since every fussy Tama player likes different Tamas.

For the simple facts about the Angel, visit this page: https://www.mimitchi.com/html/tangel.htm . That page has the basic information with photos to demonstrate.

As for languages, it really doesn't matter, just get what's cheapest. I have three Japanese Tamas and I worked out how to use each one by the end of the baby stage; I can now navigate them as easily as my English language Tamas.

Good luck getting a cool Tama! :)

~ Dazzmina ~

i think u should get the tamagotchi angel, the americain one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back