My Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatown123

Reaction score
My tama go turned into a boy today. And my music star turned into a girl. They became toddelers and they played with each other and became best friends! I took my Ahirukutchi (tama go) to the park while my Hitodetchi went to her school to skip. Then my music star played her instrument , the harp. Looks like she didn't like it. So i got a piano. She didn't want to practice, so i let her play for a bit with her mirror. Now, she praticed. My tama go was getting bored so i took it to the shop for food. We buyed dinner which was a pinapple for desert and fried chicken for dinner. He liked looking at the christmas tree we had. I think he liked the dinner! He kept jumping so i praised him. Thats it for now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Then my tama go evovled into a Monpatchi. She was really happy now! My music star is still a toddeler, strange. Just like everyday, my music star had to go to school and learn. I took my tama go to the shop to let her choose some food. She chose a hot dog and pudding. Yum! I got my music star an asian CD and a sausage. I decided to let them eat then. My music star was busy practicing after whilst my tama go was busy looking at the christmas tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back