FUZZY-GIRL3847 TAMAGOTCHI LOG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzzy-girl3847

Reaction score
Hai guys & girls,

today i woke up and my blue and green tamagotchi was there 2 say good morning so was my black,yellow, green,blue and purple tamagotchi they are both music stars!

my greens and blue ones name is MARNIE!

my other one is ZACIE!

marnie has a band called rebles!

zacie has a band called the hotties!

at about 10:00am today marnies battery went flat so i quickly had 2 fix it few i could save her!

zacie woke up starving i had 2 spend 2000 pounds to make him full but he has heeps of food left over!

I will let MARNIE! say hi and you can chat!

ME-purple MARNIE blue!

Hi im so excited today i got a new toy a book and i love it!

glad you love your book marnie!

whats for lunch im getting hungry?

what ever i have in the cupboard!

okay!

we have to go now say bye marnie!

bye marnie

zacies turn 2 talk!

hi im really good at music i play trumpet in a band!

stop bragging zacie id better go before he brags 2 much say by zacie

bye!

if you want to ask me zacie or me Marnie any questions just pm my mummy!

Last edited by a moderator:
HI ITS FUZZY-GIRL3847 MY TAMAGOTCHIS WANTED TO GIVE YOU A QUICK UP DATE ON THERE LIFE STATUS!!!

HAI ITS ZACIE HERE!

I HAVE 4 FULL HAPPY HEARTS

4 FULL HUNGRY HEARTS

18 STRESS

$60

4 YEARS OLD

46 LB

2nd GEN

ANDROTCHI

BOY

YO MARNIE HERE

I HAVE 4 FULL HAPPY HEARTS

4 FULL HUNGRY HEARTS

00 STRESS

3 YEARS OLD

41 LB

$12570

2nd GEN

MAKIKO

GIRL

REMEBER YOU CAN ALWAYS ASK QUESTIONS OR LEAVE COMMENTS JUST PM US IF YOU WANT!

ZACIE + MARNIE BEEGED ME FOR THIS!

WE WANT TO SAY GOOD NIGHT AND DON'T LET THE BED BUGS BITE! :ichigotchi:

OKAY GUYS TIME 2 GO TO BED NIGHT EVERY1!

REMEMBER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS TO ASK MARNIE OR ZACIE OR IF YOU JUST WANT TO TELL US WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THE LOG PLEASE PM US! SEE YAS

MASSIVE SECRET!

i have been keeping this a secret from my tamagotchis!

i am making them a house it is black in side and out! there is 4 rooms 1 loungroom 3 bedrooms because my sisters tamagotchi will sleep in there 2! i mad sleeping bags and mini pillows for them all plus i mad a couch and 2 beanbags i am in the middle of making currtens and a tv! i hope they enjoy it! here are some pics!

imageproxy.php

imageproxy.php

okay so i should get on with what my tamas have been doing!

i woke this morning Zacie was there 2 good morning but Marnie was still sleeping and didn't wake up till 10am but it must have been her playing with her knew toy yesterday that made her relly sleepy! I JUST PICKED UP 1 POOP GAVE ZACIEVSOME FOOD playeda game with both tamas i played sound block!

i will let the tamas talk now but i will cover the top of the screen!

ZACIE:

yo whats up guys and girls?

i am so board!

how can you be board you have been watching tv and listening to my ipod all morning!

i know! why cant we play out side?

because im not feeling that well!

oh sorry!

bye bye!

MARNIE:

whens it bed time?

you just woke up!

im tired!

how you slept till 10am!

oh haI guys whats up?

can i sleep now?

NO NO NO

we had better go you dont want to listen 2 us fighting do you?

REMEMBER YOU CAN ALWAYS PM US WITH QUESTIONS OR JUST WHAT YOU THINK OF THE LOG SO FAR! BYE FROM MARNIE,ZACIE AND ME FUZZY-GIRL3847!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

QUIET DOWN GUYS!

WE CAN'T

WHY 2 EXCITED?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

HAI I WILL EXPLAIN IF YOU READ THE LOG UBOVE YOU WILL SEE THAT I WAS MAKING MY TAMAS A HOUSE WELL I JUST FINISHED AND GAVE IT 2 THEM HELL ARE THEY EXCITED! AH IS ALL IV HEARD FOR THE LAST HALF HOUR! MASIVE WOW CAME FROM ME WHEN I HEARD THEM SCREAM! LOL

I PICKED UP ABOUT 4 POOPS TODAY FED BOTH TAMAS AND PLAYED SOUND BLOCK A FEW TIME THEN WE WENT TO MY LOCAL IGA 2 GET SOME MILK THEN WE WENT 2 A FRIENDS PLACE FOR 5 MINS NOW WE R BACK HERE TIPPING 2 YOU GUYS!

I PROMISE 2 GIVE YOU A LIFE STATUSE UP DATE TOMMOROW

OKAY BYE!

REMAMBER PM US WITH QUESTIONS OR WHAT YOU THINK OF THE LOG SO FAR BYE!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

help me i hope this doesn't happen every night again my tamas wanted to say good night!

so here goes 1...2...3...

GOOD NIGHT EVERY1

BYE BYE BYE

BLUE =THE TAMAS

PURPLE= ME

GREEN=EVERY1

REMEBER TO PM US TO ASK QUESTIONS OR JUST TELL US WHAT YOU THINK OF THE LOG SO FAR

ALOS 1 MORE VEIW AND I HAVE HAD 50 VEIWS COME ON GUYS! BYE

hi every1!

ANGEL!

yep now i am looking after my sister tamagotchi v6 i had 2 restart it because it died and now its name is angle!

i played a game with all tamas

i picked up 7 poops

went to SALE with all tamas i went to the reject shop, the bank and macas!

as i promised yesterday i will let the tamas give you a status update but there will be 3 instead of 2. ENJOY!

ZACIE:

BOY

5 YEARS OLD

59 LBS

@@@@ FULL HAPPY HEARTS

@@@@ FULL HUNGRY HEARTS

00 STRESS

ANDROTCHI

2nd GEN

$60

MARNIE:

GIRL

4 YEARS OLD

47 LBS

@@@@ FULL HUNGRY HEARTS

@@@@ FULL HAPPY HEARTS

12 STRESS

MAKIKO

2nd GEN

$10220

ANGLE:

GIRL

0 YEARS OLD

10 LBS

@@@@ FULL HUNGRY HEARTS

@@ FULL HAPPY HEARTS

04 STRESS

HITODETCHI

1st GEN

$620

REMEBER PM US WITH WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE LOG OR IF YOU HAVE ANT QUESTIONS 2 ASK!

BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE!

TODAY I WENT 2 SCHOOL AND MY TAMA IS ABOUT TO HAVE A BABY SO I COULDN'T TAKE THE RISK OF TAKING HIM TO SCHOOL SO HE STAYED ON PAUSE ALDAY SO DID THE OTHERS! THIS WILL BE A PRETTY BORING LOG BECAUSE I DIDNT DO ANY THING WITH MY TAMAS TODAY! BUT I HAVE ALL WEEKEND 2 DO SO.

BYE

AND DONT FORGET YOU CAN PM US WITH QUESTIONS OR WHAT YOU THINK! BYE AGAIN! :newmametchi:

this is for yesterday!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No it not the tamas screaming it me.

My tama just got married. they had baby boy and my tama is married to MAIDTCHI .

quick what should i call there baby boy? Zacie thinks I should call him Jube! like the lolly!

the rest of the day the tamas were on pause because i had to go to a lot of places!

so thats all but quickly PM me with name you think i should call the baby boy.

bye!

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

okay well my other tama got married today! they had a baby girl. my tama is married to TOGETCHI.

What do you think i should call there baby girl? Marnie thinks i should call her LOLLY!

1 of mine and my sisters almost died today beacause i forgot to grab them when i went to a friends place and my sis was at a party! i picked up 11 poops! feed all tamas coneccted a few time and that was all!

Remember quick pm me with what name you think i should call the girl baby!

bye!

hay nothing has really happend latly!

but now shools out i will keep u posted but it may not be ebery day see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back