The Perfect Character Chart!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joshnemo

Reaction score
Hello everyone! :hanatchi:

I have created a few surveys which you can all take part in that will help us in deciphering and forming the perfect character chart! This is all just purely for our own entertainment. Unless of course Bandai stumble upon the statistics and use them for the next Tamagotchi product! c;

Basically, you just need to write in your favourite toddler, teenager and adult ranging from Connection v1-TamaTown Tama-Go. Keep in mind, I have only included the English products and I will probably create more surveys for the other less well-known ones that I have left out, such as the Oceangotchi, Angelgotchi etc. All links to forum threads with character charts within are attached on each question.

Before you point out the obvious, yes I haven't left questions for favourite oldie characters and babies as there are only a limited amount of oldies and Bandai usually design new baby sprites. :blink:

I hope you all complete these surveys and once there is a (hopefully) substantial amount of responses, I will eradicate the current links to the questions and announce the results! c:

Thank you in advanced!

Good idea! A while back, I had the idea of creating the perfect character chart, or rather, the perfect Tama-Go sprite chart. It was going to contain the sprite of every tamagotchi in their normal form, Santa form, figure form and clothed forms. I never got round to starting it, however.

I just quickly wanted to thank all of those who have contributed so much! There have been roughly five to seven responses from each of the three surveys and I'm so glad that members on this board didn't simply ignore this thread! :blink:

However, to conclude and form accurate results for each poll, it would certainly be of much help if more members could take the surveys! Thank you in advanced! c:

So, how many responses do you need before the chart is being designed? Probably lots, I suppose. Maybe you should make a thread on Tama-Zone as well, just to get it a little more popularity?

Thank you all once again for your contributions! c:

So, how many responses do you need before the chart is being designed? Probably lots, I suppose. Maybe you should make a thread on Tama-Zone as well, just to get it a little more popularity?
I'm hoping for at least fifteen or more submissions per survey! If I can reach even more than that, I'd be ecstatic! :ichigotchi:

EDIT: Now posted on Tama-Zone! The Perfect Character Chart!

Last edited by a moderator:
I only took the first because I only raised one family on the v5 and don't have any favorites at all, and I don't have any tamas newer than the v5.

I only took the first because I only raised one family on the v5 and don't have any favorites at all, and I don't have any tamas newer than the v5.
That's fine, thank you for your input! :blink:

I'm going to give these surveys a couple of more days, probably four or five days, and then I will gather the data and remove them, and then I'll post them in a new topic! c:

Sorry for the bump, but I just needed to announce that there will be two more days of these surveys being available. After that, they will all be closed.

A huge thank you once again to all who have contributed, and to those who are considering filling them in, please do so by two days! Thank you all so much! :hanatchi:

Twenty five more minutes left until all surveys are closed! If you have yet participated, please do so, and be quick about it! ^_^

Surveys are now closed. Expect a new thread in this area again with the results!
Thank you all for your efforts, and hopefully next time we won't have any Tama-Zone members spamming the surveys!
smiley-P.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait to see the results!

...Wait... Were Tama-zone members spamming the survey? Well, that's not good.
Yes, I can't wait either! :lol:

Unfortunately yes. The survey's data shows me which website people clicked on to reach the survey and so I saw this whole collection of answers coming from the same country, using the same computer software and internet browser, and coming from Tama-Zone. So I basically realised that some specific member from there tried flooding my surveys. :c

But now as consequence, all of his/her answers have been removed from all of the surveys. :blink:

So, how are we going to see the results? In the form of charts? Or maybe text format?
I'm thinking about creating it to appear as a character chart. I'll probably do both a chart and text along side it. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back